bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

My sister just moved back to Florida so she is going to our cousin's house near Pensacola with her dog until it blows over and calms down.

BTW, turns out that this whole family is switching to lactose-free milk and dairy products because we had ice cream 2 hours before bed last night and us adults were tossing and turning from gas pains. Baby J has been on lactose-free whole milk for the past 4 months.

Bex it's just one of those mother nature things kwim? I'm used to them very much so but where I used to live in lake Charles with my mom it would flood our house n stuff it was crazy over here we have levees so that helps... It's 7 am I can't sleep but im gonna call my dr n see if they still opened today .. Wyd

sorry you can't sleep, sweetie. i had trouble last night too. i slept pretty well until about 2:30 and then i had a bit of trouble after that. good luck with your doc!

Did I tell u?? The 3d-4d ultra sound is canceled she told me to call back wheatear the storm.. So yea.. K called my mom n told her so there not coming... But oh we'll if I don't get to do the ultra sound bc of the storm our safety is more Importnant than seeing the baby kwim??

Dr appt was great!! Her little heartbeat was strong and was 141... And I come back in two weeks bc of gestional diabetes and at 30 weeks I have to wear a monitor for 30 mins every two weeks to monitor her..

Well, my temp is still .8 above the coverline but mail just came and the tests arent here. So if they arent here tomorrow I will email my friend to ask if she remembered to send the tests! I will not be able to wait til Friday! If they are not here on Friday I will make DH go to Walmart and buy me lots of those 88 cent tests and an FRER!

Y can't u test wit the ones me n Bex sent u?

Annie, about a week ago I put the 7 wondfos i had left of the ones you sent me in a special spot so that I wouldnt be tempted to test with them until I was at least 10 DPO. Unfortunately, I forgot where that special spot was and have torn up 2 rooms (the two they would most likely be in) looking for them. As far as the digitals, I really dont want to use those until I get a positive on something else. I hope that doesnt upset you. I am really miffed at myself for hiding those tests.

Oh army that sux butt.. It kinda upsets me don't get me wrong but we all make mistakes!

So we ended up getting a bigger genorater now we can stay in our camper and be comfortable and have hot water and ac :) very relieved!!

I'm spotting tan and cramping I figure its just the stress at the moment...

:hugs: i'm sorry you're so stressed, hun. i'm glad the generator will help you guys to be a little more comfortable.

i have my gtt tomorrow, so i'm setting up my classroom for a substitute. i hate having to stay late at work, but there's not much i can do about it. i've already set up all the materials and gotten the room prepped. now i just have to write the plans. it shouldn't take me more than another 30 mins to an hour. a/c in my classroom is broken and it's currently 82 and rising in here. i'm sweating and i have a headache, so i'd better finish up so i can go home!

Oh army that sux butt.. It kinda upsets me don't get me wrong but we all make mistakes!

So we ended up getting a bigger genorater now we can stay in our camper and be comfortable and have hot water and ac :) very relieved!!

I'm spotting tan and cramping I figure its just the stress at the moment...

I'm sorry I upset you. I'm sorry you are stressed. I am a little stressed too. I have so much packing to start and organize what I'm going to take with me. Plus I have so much cleaning to do this week. But your situation is much more stressful. Glad you got that generator so you can be comfortable.

Well I caved in and used one of the digitals and got a NOT PREGNANT. My BBT chart however refuses to acknowledge that I am 12 DPO. It suggested that I ovulated later and am only 6 DPO. Oh, well if that date is correct, then we only BD'd 3 days before ovulation because 2 days before ovulation my cyst ruptured and we gave my body a week to heal.

well...3 days before o is still possible. according the the shettles method, you'd most likely conceive a girl with that timing :)

well...3 days before o is still possible. according the the shettles method, you'd most likely conceive a girl with that timing :)

We were hoping for a boy but I'd just be happy to be having a healthy baby that makes it to the vitality stage.

hmmmm....that is one crazy chart. you definitely o'd. i think ff has given you crosshairs there because that's the only time you had all 3 fertility signs align...but you may have o'd as late as cd 28. you got a lot of positive opks! does that always happen?

oh, duh! all those pos opks were probably caused by that cyst that was brewing! :dohh: i'm such a dummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->