bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i'm sorry to hear you've been having heartburn. that's so uncomfortable! i've only been having it occasionally.

i can understand how it would be a bit hard to keep up with any sort of diet plan right now. i'm sure you've just gotta take what you can get and be happy you've got it to eat!

i still haven't gotten the results back from my glucose test. i don't know what the heck is going on!

Hi Bex!! Lance ended up going to work this morning to show some inspectors how much water is over there and he might have to go back to work tonight to break a levee for the water to drain.. I made a insurance claim just waiting on adjuster to contact us back.. They said within 72 hours they should call me back n make a appt.. I'm so ughh..

I'm gonna try to take my blood suga at 1:30

Well last night was a crazy night at midnight our phones rang and my friend said get the fuc* out the house now the levee broke n everything is going under!! So I rushed up half asleep an woke lance up and we rushed out the camper when we got outside there was cops n lights every where!!! So I'm thinkin o lord !!!
So I go run to all my neighbors n beating on there doors to tell them to get out now!!
Well I go talk to the cops n sure enough the levee did break behind our house but it's about 10 miles away so we t safe!!!
Thank goodness!!!

When I woke up today there still is cops everywhere n sand hills and inmates bagging sand to stop the water!!!! Crazy!

If lance has to work tonigigjt I'm gonna lock the door n hopefully sleep..

geez! what a crazy night. i'm glad everything turned out to be alright, but that must have been scary while it was all happening. i hope you can get some rest tonight. i plan on sleeping very well tonight. morgan will be home with me and i always sleep better.

Yea when lance got home we took a nap now we just leaving Walmart we had to get clothes pins so I can wash clothes tomorrow hopefully if the sun is out so my clothes can dry..

The big town around us has lights but we still don't ..

Lance is off till Tuesday

i'm glad lance will be off. i'm sorry you've still got no power. hopefully they'll get things up and running soon. was there any more damage to your place? are you guys more or less out of danger with flooding and everything at this point?

Well the water will not crest for four more days so flooding is still very possiable!!
We get home from town n notice the water is running over the road into our yard so we wake our neighbors up again n they start sand bagging!! I stayed out there for awhile but my damn feet r hurting and swollen!!

just try to take it easy. you're not going to do anyone any good if you hurt yourself! :hugs:

I know sweetie it's just hard to keep house in order when u have no power I am washing clothes now though

i can only imagine how hard keeping things together must be at this point! but just do what you can and take lots of breaks. even if it doesn't get done quickly, it will get done eventually once you get your power back. please make sure you're taking care of yourself. :hugs:

Becca!!!! Omg im so excited!!! Bless ur little heart!! I can't believe u bought me something!!! U didnt have to do that!!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!!! I was puzzled I didn't know who bought me anything lance made me get away n he figured it out... How sweet!!!!!! Thank you again!! And xoxo!!!!

aw, you're welcome, sweetie. i'm sorry there was no gift message! for some reason the website said that option wasn't available. you've been such a good friend and sounding board during my pregnancy i just wanted to send a little thanks! :hugs:

Well hunnie that was so amazing!! Ur a great person!!!!! :) ur so sweet!!!! Thanks again

thanks for being a great bump buddy!

i have to go grocery shopping and i just plain don't want to! waaaaah! :brat:

Ur so very welcome!!! U have been a great bump buddie too!!!
Have u seen army around?

no...i've been wondering where she ran off to. maybe she was just out for the day or went somewhere for the weekend.

sprout's a squash today!!!!

getting together with my best friend today. she lives about an hour and a half away, but we're going to try to hang out a little more often for the next couple months because she's being deployed to afghanistan in december. :cry: shoe shopping (since i have giant fatty preggo feet) and japanese food (but no sushi :() today!

We have lights now!! They just came on.. To bad lance isn't here to help me get the house back to normal!!

Sounds lovely??!

I'm gonna spend the rest of the day cleaning the house and camper also.. Ugh only when it cools off though

Well I just got out the shower and I cleaned my whole house top to bottom!!!! Im pooped!! I'm planning on doing my blood sugar first thing in the morning to get back in routine I hope

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->