bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I just seen two baby deer on side of the road and we stopped and looked at them for a long time n they never moved they have no where to go bc the water is so damn high!! I just know someone is gonna kill them tonight!!! I hope not!!

finally home! as usual, my bestie's dh made things less fun than they could've been! he's such a friggin pest!

hope your cleaning was successful even though it was tiring. :hugs:

army...where did you go?

She needs to leave him?!!!!

Yes cleaning went well I just took my blood sugar n ate breakfast n it was perfect now I'm going back to bed for two hours bc my back Is killing me from last night!!!!

i wish she would. he's a total dick. but i don't think she ever will. they've got some weird codependent thing going on.

it's so great to have a monday off! going to get a little extra cleaning done and get all ready for our week. aside from work, we have our last lamaze class tomorrow and our 3d/4d on friday. should be an exciting week.

glad to hear your blood sugar was looking good today! i totally know what you mean about your back. last weekend when my family was here i cleaned before, cooked dinner for what seemed like a million people, and then had to clean up the aftermath and i was really hurting. it must have taken me 4 days to recover. do you guys finally have your power back?

Yea we finally got power on at 1 yesterday!!
My 3d4d is monday along with my OB appointment n my mom is coming Sunday

you must be so relieved to have your power back!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

it's cool that we have our scans so close together this time! :)

Yea that is cool!! Im so excited to see momma I miss them so much..

it must be hard living so far away from your family. i'm lucky to have my parents just an hour away. i got to see my mom and dad yesterday before i went to lunch with my friend. i do miss my brother though. aside from e mail, i haven't talked to him since he moved to holland.

Yea it's very hard but after all the years it is a little easier!!
My grandma isn't doing good she has Alzheimer's and mom said she is seeing stuff that's not there. So me n lance is gonna try to go visit her and pawpaw maybe next weekend.. Depends...

Is ur boobs leaking yet?
Mine r leaking horriable!! Looks like someone spilt a cup of water on my boobs!!! It's crazy the other night I woke up with that much and took my shirt off for it to dry!!

Bentlie is starting to kick harder!!

i haven't started leaking yet, but i was just reading about it in what to expect because i was worried that i hadn't. it says if the leaking is more than a few drops then talk to your doctor about it at your next appointment- though i don't really understand why it would be a problem. :shrug: maybe something for you to write down for monday...

sprout is kicking up a storm! it's even started waking me up at night. it's so funny! s/he is most active in the morning when i first wake up, in the afternoon when i finally sit down after work, and when i'm in bed reading before going to sleep. or maybe that's just when i notice it most. my mom finally got to feel it yesterday. it's gotten so strong that my whole belly wiggles and shakes. it's hilarious when s/he gets feet and fists going at the same time because both sides (or top and bottom- depending on how baby's laying) start moving independently of each other!

Awe shy!! Mine has made waves on my belly just yet!! I can't wait for mom to feel her!! Lance want let me start washing her clothes untill we do 4d ultra sound bc he is hoping its a boy still!! Lmao!!

Im bout to google that why would leaking to much be a concern!!!

My mil is possing me off!!!!

She was suppose to take care of my invitations weeks ago well it just couple weeks from shower and she hasn't even started on them!! I called mom to see if she told my family about it and she said no lances mom was suppose to send me some in the mail for our family and she never did!! I said mom and she hasn't even did that for his family!! His grandma said she is gonna get on her to do it bc we running outta time

oh my gosh! lance is so silly. i'm actually going to wash a bunch of sprout's stuff this weekend. i've already done the bedding, but i'm going to start working on some of the other clothes/bibs/blankets/etc. i think i've got enough for a small load.

i would have a total meltdown about the invitations if i were you. i hate it when people insist on doing something and then don't do it promptly. how does she expect people to save the date/buy gifts if they don't know when the shower is????? :growlmad:

I'm here girls. Yesterday I was cleaning in the morning and in the afternoon we went to a cookout at a friends house which was really fun and my daughter learned a new dance move! She is such a social little butterfly.

I agree Bex!!! She is a total idiot lol sorry!!!

I just have clothes to wash! I don't want to wash her bedding just yet bc it's so pretty I don't want it to fade

I ate two squares of Lasange for supper and I bet my blood sugar gonna be high.. The worst part is I'm still hungry!!!
I have a massive craving from
A pop tart the cinnamon one..

Have u got ur gtt results back?

I know my dr only calls if something is wrong.. Maybe u passed!! I'm not doing good at it anymore I'm such a failure

hey army. sounds like you had a pretty fun weekend :)

annie- i guess just try to make small changes to your diet. hopefully you can find a good balance that way. you don't want to end up trying to push out a 12 lb baby! (lol...i'm sure it won't be that bad!)

morgan and i just got back from a movie. we saw the possession. not too bad. it was a lot more like old school horror flicks. it was really loud though...i don't think sprout liked it too much!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/560808AF-6FF1-45AB-99C5-2E3547FA1902-2848-00000344193C443F.jpg

Two weeks ago

super cute! i still can't believe how much lower you carry than i do! it's so funny how two different people can carry babies so differently!

Bex I hope u enjoyed ur date nite bc they r gettin fewer and pretty soon NONE!! Lol!!

Can you believe we only got 12 weeks left?

My blood sugar was actually really love af 8:30 it was 100 suppose to be 120 oh well I ate a pop tart :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->