bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

it was pretty good. movies are getting a lot tougher though. it's hard to sit in one position for too long.

i forgot to answer you question. i still haven't heard from my doctor about the gtt. i called on friday afternoon and they still didn't have the results in. i'll try back tomorrow. when i make my long list of baby phone calls including pediatrician, hospital tour, and breastfeeding class.

I was wondering when the baby gotta go to dr for her first check up do u lnow

i'm not really sure. my obgyn suggested having a pediatrician selected and ready to go by 8 months. i'm sure they'll let you know once you've chosen someone.

I was asking bc I got a paper for wic that has to be filled out by my dr I'm assuming for wic.. Well for formula. Hell I Dunno.. Lol

maybe start researching pediatricians in your area now and choose one sooner rather than later so you can get a head start on the paperwork.

Yea I'm gonna look into it :)

Hope are you okay??

I haven't heard from her in months? I hope she is okay??

maybe she decided to take some time off from bnb. :shrug:

Yea that's what I'm thinking too :) hope if u reading this xoxo and good luck!!! And we miss u!!!!

i left her a message on her profile so if she logs on she'll get a notification.

I was wondering when the baby gotta go to dr for her first check up do u lnow

newborns go for their first check up at 4 days old. they check for jaundice and take another drop of blood from their heel usually.

Bex wat color fabric should I put on top of dresser ? R should I leave it like it is

I haven't picked my head up all day off the pillow I'm so tired!!! I duuno wtf is going on

i think it would look cute if you got some quilted pink material for up there :)

i think that would be perfect...as long as it doesn't make the changing pad slide around on the dresser top.

Yea I know.. It screws to the back of the dresser though..
Lance is bringing hunts brothers pizza home with a red box movie I feel so drained its crazy!! I feel like I ran I marathon!!! I also feel like blob

I'm gonna eat 3 slices of pizza and a table spoon of peanut butter n then check my sugar.. :/
Last night with lasagna it wasn't high

HI ladies - Bexxc, thank you for your note :) I realize I have been neglectful lately! Been spending some time off the boards since we're not TTC right now.

How are you all doing? Annie, did you make it through the storm OK?

Well, I just got the call from the Fertility Clinic a few minutes ago (Doc just referred me). I am SO happy! I thought it would be a sad feeling to have to do this but I honestly feel sooooo excited that I am going to be able to talk to the 'experts' about what is going on. This is the clinic I will be going to: https://genesis-fertility.com/. I watched this video on the website: https://vimeo.com/9513627 And it almost brought me to tears!

Soo...I will be going for my appt the next time I am in Vancouver, which is in late October (I have an exam at school and am teaching a course over a weekend). Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->