bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Oh and this video DID make me cry!

https://vimeo.com/9514079

Hope!! I miss you!!!
We had A little bit of damage!

Them videos made me tear up also!!

I'm so happy now u get to get some real answers!!!

I wish u could have gone earlier though!!

We r hear for u hunnie!!!

Wish u the best of luck!

Thanks Annie! i will keep you guys updated as always :)

What kind of damage happened? I'm really glad to hear that nothing major went down...
Is it still stormy there?

Wet spot on roof in kitchen shingles missing skirting gone sideing gone trailer unlevel bad.. Porch is leaking so we made a insurance claim..

No weather is nice I'm just feel like poo!!
We been laying in bed since 7pm :/

Oh. No!! No more pizza for me!!! My sugar was 169!! Oops !! Oh well I'm gonna get in so much trouble at the dr Monday bc I didn't do it for almost a week bc of the storm and then it's been real low and then tonight real high!!

Aww no that sounds like a lot of damage :( will your insurance cover most of it?

Sorry to hear about your blood sugar! I'm sure the doctor won't be mad... It's a steep learning curve and takes a while to get the hang of things! Diets are really tough to control and there are so many surprise sugars in a lot of foods... Its completely understandable.

Well I think I may ovulate in the next 3 days. I got a ton of EWCM tonight and cervix is high , soft, and open. We have BD'd the last 3 nights and probably will for the next 2 days.

hi ladies! wow! a lot to catch up on since i wasn't around on my late night...

hope- i'm so excited that you get to have your fertility clinic appointment soon. i hopefully you'll be able to get some real answers now and make some actually progress with all of this!

annie- sorry your blood sugar spiked so badly from the pizza. i guess in a way it's good that you're narrowing down what you can and can't eat since they didn't really give you a solid diet plan.

army- hope everything goes well for your fertile time. did you say this was your last month ttc for a bit? hope it works out well.

in my own news, i finally got my gtt results. i passed :) they didn't give me an exact number, but said my blood sugar looked great. i'm glad to not have to worry about that anymore. we finished our childbirth prep class last night. it was really informative and i'm really glad that we did it, but i'll be glad to get our tuesday evenings back. i'm taking a one day breastfeeding class and doing our hospital tour a little later this month. we've also made a few appointments for early next month to start meeting pediatricians so we can make a final decision on that. morgan started his iv certification class yesterday. it will allow him to start an iv line when necessary and will make him more marketable to potential employers in the future. it's a 4 hour class every tuesday for eight weeks. phew! so much going on!

Hope- yea we got a lot of damage but a lot of people lost there homes did to flood waters so we r lucky!!
Im sure she want get mad at me but he'll I wish she would just put me on Meds bc this is a pain in my ass!!
I ate breakfast same thing I eat every morning and guess what sugar is high!!!!!! Ughh wtf

Bex I'm so happy for u bc u passed ur gtt!!! U don't know how lucky this is!! Bc it's a major pain in the ass my fingers r so damn sore from being poked!!!

Army! Get to be hunnie!! Catch that egg!!

I'm bleeding again I think I'm gonna go lay down n watch it

oh no! i'm sorry, hun! i'm sure you'll be glad when the pregnancy part is over and you just have your precious little lady and all of this has been taken care of and far behind you!

Yes I will be dry happy!!!

Mom just called since my mawmaw is doing bad they decided to threw me a baby shower for my immediate family!! Just cake n punch and spend time together.. I would like that .. It's better for my mawmaws interest now she doesn't have to travel 4 hours away .. :)

i'm sorry your mawmaw isn't doing well, but i think it's a great decision to do something with just your family so she can be included. it'll be a really special day for everyone!

morgan must've liked his dinner. he ate 7 tacos!!!!!!! (i made shredded beef over the weekend and it turned out really tasty!) feeling pretty successful right now.

just in case anyone wants the recipe, it's super easy:

place a 3 lb chuck roast in a slow cooker with one yellow onion, chopped. mix one packet of taco seasoning with 3/4 cup of water and pour over the meat and onions. cook on high for 6-7 hours. remove meat from slow cooker. shred with two forks. in a bowl, mix shredded meat with salsa and one 6 oz can of diced green chiles.

i use hot taco seasoning, hot salsa, and hot green chiles because we like 'em spicy, but you can use mild if you prefer something a little gentler.

awesome filling for tacos, burritos, sandwiches (i serve it on jalapeno ciabatta bread), tostadas, or over salad with taco fixins for taco salad.

Wow Bex sounds lovely!! Yummie!!!

I have a horriable headache been having it since noon tomorrow we doing my invites I can't wait!!!

i'm sorry about the headache :( hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow so you can enjoy invitation time!

arg! 5 am comes so early!!!! 35 hours 'til ultrasound time!!!! :haha:

annie- good luck with your invites today! hope it's fun!

Oh boy I bet ur gettin excited!! I'm getting excited n my is still days away!!
The head ache ended up waking me up at 2 am throbbing!! Put a wet rag and went back to sleep!!
My blood sugar was perfect this morning.

I just ate two eggs two toast n a cup of coffee with Splenda so I am anxious to test at 10:30 n see if it's high r low:.

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/36EB3804-B27A-42FE-B57F-428E92E94E4E-4928-000006F58B927BD3.jpg
So my baby shower invites r done!! I'm so excited now I just gotta deliver them!! We rolled them up like a scroll and put a pink ribbon and curled the edges :)

so cute!!! how exciting. looks like you had a very successful day!

after school we always walk our students in a line to the front of the school to get them to the bus/their families/wherever they're going. one of my students from last year (she's now in 3rd grade) came up to me and asked, "are you pregnant?" when i told her i am, she asked, "how did you get pregnant?" :haha: :blush:

Omg Bex!!! What are u suppose to say to that!! That's to funny I would have been like ugh ugh oh look that puppie!!!! Lmao!!!
Yea I had a successful day! Untill my mil got all pissed off bc I saved her ten invites and I sent one to lances nanny and she got mad bc number one she was suppose to do them but never did an number to I guess she wanted to mail I dk.. But I told her and she said whatever!!!! In a rude way then bye!! I'm not gonna let her ruin my shower bc I don't need her for NOTHING!!!!

The shower is set and we have everything we need food and lots of it decor cake invites its all done!! All I got to do is deliver them!!
And If she doesn't hand hers out in time it's only ten people less :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->