bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i just told her that my husband and i decided we want a bigger family. she seemed to accept that! thankfully, after 11 years of teaching, i've gotten pretty good at fielding awkward questions from children.

wow...i'm sorry she's such an evil fun-spoiler. i'm glad you just let her throw her little fit and didn't let it get to you. she obviously has problems. you've got everything ready and under control and you're going to have fun regardless of her bad attitude. it's your day to celebrate your baby and if she doesn't like it someone should just piss on her pillow! :haha:

Lol!! I wanna piss on her head!!!! Lmao!!! I know I shouldn't say it but ughhhhh!!!!!!

Yes I agree that's gonna. He my day n. know one is gonna poss me off!!!

Is slippery CM technically watery CM? I am crampy this morning on my left side, low temp., HSO cervix, and clear slippery (just slightly stretchy) CM. We did BD at 2 a.m. so could this just be remnants of his spermies instead of CM? Help! I am only on cd 10 right now and I usually dont ovulate officially til cd 20 or later.

i would say if it's slippery but not super stretchy that you would count it as watery. but i think it could be leftovers from bd. have you had a pos. opk? or are you just going by cm?

it's 3d/4d day!!!!!! :happydance: all i have to do is make it through a day of work and i get to start my weekend off with some baby fun!!!!

i would say if it's slippery but not super stretchy that you would count it as watery. but i think it could be leftovers from bd. have you had a pos. opk? or are you just going by cm?

I haven't taken an OPK. I just went pee so I'm waiting another 3 hours and then I'll take an OPK. As far as stretchy, it only stretched like 1/2 inch at most. Feeling nauseous, headache, and crampy.

it's 3d/4d day!!!!!! :happydance: all i have to do is make it through a day of work and i get to start my weekend off with some baby fun!!!!

Yay, cant wait to know if Sprout is a boy or girl. I'm still voting boy!

Bex! Im so happy for you!!!! Omg I can't wait to see pics!!!!

Army it's prolly left over sperm. After a ye of doing it I knew which was which.. Sperm is slightly stretchy n if u keep rubbing ur fingers together it becomes sticky whereas ewcm doesn't

i'll post pics as soon as i get home. my u/s is at 4:20 (pacific time). we'll probably go out to dinner after and i'll post pics when i get home!

Annie, such cute invites! Take some pics at the shower for us!!

Bexxc, hilarious story about the girl from your school! Love your response, very diplomatic ;) So excited for your U/S pics!!!!

Army - sounds like you might be coming close to your fertile times. What CDs do you usually o?

AFM, not much happening at the moment, but apparently I have O'd early this month!?! Normally I O between CD 16-18, and on cycles after miscarriage (sadly I have enough to see a trend), I always seem to O around CD 20-22, taking me up to a 35 day cycle. I didn't even bother temping/charting/taking OPKs at the beginning of this month because I thought there was no way I would O earlier than CD 18. BUT, on a whim I took one on CD 14 and it was pos! Not super dark pos like normal, but at least the same colour as the control line. And then, sure enough, my temps shot up the day after and have continued to stay high. Very odd.

Not that it really matters, as we are not TTC. But I am just curious as to what my body is doing. Oh, and my skin has gotten sooooo clear since the pregnancy! Very odd. Usually it gets clearer during pregnancy but this time it's been the other way around. Wacky bodies...seems like my hormones are totally out of control :( ... or perhaps they are finally regulating?

Hi hope!!!
That sure is crazy about ur crazy body!! Perhaps ur body is working right now?? Kwim? I wish u the best of luck!!

Bex! Im so happy for you!!!! Omg I can't wait to see pics!!!!

Army it's prolly left over sperm. After a ye of doing it I knew which was which.. Sperm is slightly stretchy n if u keep rubbing ur fingers together it becomes sticky whereas ewcm doesn't

But I just got a positive OPK! Now I am super confused.

Annie, such cute invites! Take some pics at the shower for us!!

Bexxc, hilarious story about the girl from your school! Love your response, very diplomatic ;) So excited for your U/S pics!!!!

Army - sounds like you might be coming close to your fertile times. What CDs do you usually o?

AFM, not much happening at the moment, but apparently I have O'd early this month!?! Normally I O between CD 16-18, and on cycles after miscarriage (sadly I have enough to see a trend), I always seem to O around CD 20-22, taking me up to a 35 day cycle. I didn't even bother temping/charting/taking OPKs at the beginning of this month because I thought there was no way I would O earlier than CD 18. BUT, on a whim I took one on CD 14 and it was pos! Not super dark pos like normal, but at least the same colour as the control line. And then, sure enough, my temps shot up the day after and have continued to stay high. Very odd.

Not that it really matters, as we are not TTC. But I am just curious as to what my body is doing. Oh, and my skin has gotten sooooo clear since the pregnancy! Very odd. Usually it gets clearer during pregnancy but this time it's been the other way around. Wacky bodies...seems like my hormones are totally out of control :( ... or perhaps they are finally regulating?

I usually don't successfully ovulate until cd 20-26 but now I think I have all three signs.

Annie, I hope so! haha :)

Army - Pos OPK, that's awesome! Maybe you are also Oing early! Something in the moon... ;) Get to :sex:!!!

Annie, I hope so! haha :)

Army - Pos OPK, that's awesome! Maybe you are also Oing early! Something in the moon... ;) Get to :sex:!!!

I hope so too. I did have EWCM 2-3 days ago. We have BD'd the last 4 days and will probably BD for another 3 now! I usually get + OPK around this time and fil to ovulate but this time I have all the signs, which I usually don't.

The method we used is we bd every other day untill fertile time and then when I was fertile we did every day including day of O

copied from my journal...

well that was a bit frustrating and disappointing. sprout is currently frank breech and did everything s/he possibly could to keep both hands, both feet, and a long, bunched up coil of cord in front of his/her face for our entire forty minute ultrasound! we only got little snippets of good shots. here's the best we could muster:

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/Sprout_24.jpg

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/Sprout_23.jpg

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/Sprout_18.jpg

future olympic diver? perfect pike position!

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/Sprout_17.jpg

leave me alone!!!

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/Sprout_15.jpg

footsie...

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/Sprout_7.jpg

no...we didn't want any. we're team yellow all the way. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->