bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Awe I'm so happy for you!! Can u believe we almost done already!!!
I'm showing so much now!
Quite concerned about bentlie not movin much today??
No I'm paying tomorrow. We get 45 mins of ultra sounds

every once in awhile sprout (i'm so tempted to start calling "him" eli after seeing u/s pics of face) has a lazy day. i don't know if your doc has talked about kick counts with you. my ob basically explained it as this (for when you're feeling worried).
have a cool drink and lay on our left side.
count kicks (even little ones).
baby should have 4 kicks in an hour. if you get 4 before an hour is up, you're done.
if you don't get 4 kicks in an hour, baby may be sleeping (usually 90 min. sleep cycles), so start over.
if you've gone a full 2 hours without getting 4 kicks within an hour, go to the hospital to get checked out.
i'm sure she's fine though what to expect says babies, like grown ups, have lazy days too.

and btw....:dohh: for some reason i had it in my head that today was monday. hello???? i'd be at work! :wacko:

Wow, cant wait for both your babies to be here! I am hoping that I actually did O and just had a fallback rise temp. I have had a fallback rise the past 2 cycles.

Btw, <<-----------see my avatar pic. Me and both my babies when my daughter was about 3 months old I think. My mom took the picture through skype one day while we were talking to her.

i used to get fallback rises pretty frequently.

your l.o.s are so cute!!!!!

I have felt her kick a few times today not nearly like I usually do!! I go to dr tomorrow so I'm gonna wait n see then!
On the bright side my mom n dad should be here any minute!!! I can't wait!!! I'm do lonesome!!!!!

Army ur kids r cute as a button!!

i have an appointment tomorrow too.

so excited that you get to see your parents. how long will they be there?

What ur appt is for mine is just a regular check up..
They staying till Tuesday

just a regular checkup for me too. do you know which week you start going every other week? we must be getting close to that now.

As far as I remember at 30 weeks they tell you you'll be starting to come in every other week (32 weeks, 34 weeks, 36 weeks) and then from there its once a week until game time!

guess i'll be visiting the doctor more from now on lol.

Hi hunnie!!
I got every two weeks now.. Prolly cause I have gd? Not sure ..

We finished bentlie letters for the wall all we gotta do is add the ribbon tomorrow :)

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/E269DFC1-4EDD-4141-A8B8-E139F4A5CFF5-6351-000009F802FF99F7.jpg

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/D47917CC-C484-4BCC-8060-C1FB53A7DDAF-6351-000009F80EC29D33.jpg

they're gorgeous! i can't wait to see what they look like up on the wall!

So yea they started me at 26 weeks bc of umm I'm not sure lmao

oh wow...i guess i'll find out tomorrow if i start going every two weeks or not.

Thank you!! I used the end of a permant marker to make the dots..
My visit is going great we got a lot done in babys room..
The only thing is my mom noticed I'm holding n talkin differently and she is very concerned and the notice that half my lip is swollen.. And she thinks it's bell posley? What ever that is..
I have a messed up mouth since I got talhT tooth pulled remember me tellin u it hurts to chew on the opposite side they pulled my tooth from? I'm starting to think maybe that is connect?
Any idea?

bell's palsy is when part of your face becomes temporarily paralyzed and droopy. if it were that, the whole side of your face would be drooping- almost as if you had a stroke. i'm sure you'd notice.

is the swelling painful? do you feel like you're having difficulty talking like your mother noticed? does it still hurt to chew on that side? if yes, i would definitely call your dentist and ask about.

There is no pain only when I chew but the side mom notice is the other side? But once she mentioned it infront of lances family they noticed it weeks ago and never could pinpoint what was wrong... And lance said he noticed it but just thought it was just my accent..

I'm scared

don't be scared. i'm sure you're fine. ask your ob about it tomorrow. if it is bell's palsy, there's nothing to worry about. it's completely harmless and it will go away on its own. and if it's not, i'm sure there's some other explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->