bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Awe shy!! He is a cutie!! I know ur having a boy!!! :)

i'm pretty convinced boy too. i just hope this kid turns around so i don't have to have a c-section.

He will u will have plenty of time left!!!

So the shit hit the fan with my MIL!!!
U know lance grandma asked me to do my invites bc my mil never did it after months of my gma asking so gma got tired of begging her so she asked me to do it.. Well mil found out n came all unglued bc I did my own invites and delivered them myself.. Well she posted on Facebook last night that she was so pissed she could have strangled me and she wishes her son was gay!!!! All I can do is cry I mean r u kidding me!!!!!!
Me n his aunt went n get shower decor today and I enjoyed myself and didn't let her ruin it.. Well I went n tell her mom what went on bc it's ridiculous!!! Well gma is calling her soon n telling her n she said if mil didn't show up to the shower o well that's her and if she don't wanna love her grand baby her lost!!!!!
Just ridiculous and it all bc I did my own invites which she was suppose to do months ago and bc I mailed lance nanny a invite which she was suppose to do that I was doing what I was told to do bye my grandma!!

good grief! what on earth is wrong with that woman??? if she wants to do it, she should get it done. if she's not willing to do that, she shouldn't complain. i can't believe she posted that on facebook! what a witch! what did lance say???? isn't he upset???

Girl I know! Lance is highly more pissed off than upset!! He said he doesn't need them people for anything!! It's a damn shame!! She was to damn lazy to do it so hell I did it!

when exactly was she planning on doing it anyway??? your shower is in 3 weeks!!!!! was she going to wait until the day before to invite people?

I can't wait to see my momma tomorrow I just wanna hold her n cuddle!!!! I'm not even ashamed!! Lol

no reason to be ashamed! that's what mom's are for!!!

Yea I'm assuming I mean people need time to arrange for that day and buy gifts some people gotta save before buying a gift!! Kwim?

Yes bc wit my mom I can tell her how I really feel n get pissed at her n then five mins later tell her I'm sorry n I live her!!! Mom is excited too !! Then next weekend I'm going go moms for my shower wit mawmaw :)

that's going to be so fun! the family friend who's hosting my shower is addressing invitations this weekend and they're going out on monday :) just 4 weeks to go!

Yay!! I'm do ready to nest!!
U seen her room I just can't wait to start washing clothes n organizing her things and placing her gifts where they gonna go!!!!! :) can u believe it's almost time wow we sost into weeks 30

i know!!!! i'll be 30 weeks tomorrow! 75% baked! :haha:

i am so hungry and tired today i don't know what's come over me! i ate half my body weight in whatever was within reach and then fell asleep on the couch for 3 hours! and i still feel like i could take a nap!!!

Girl I know!! This gd is kicking my butt I didn't do it today bc I was on the road but I'll tell u what , my fatigue has came back full force!!!
When we got home I was so tired I was dozing off in recliner so I went laid down well I couldn't sleep!! So I'm up now but lance is still sleeping!!

i'm sorry you couldn't sleep! that's the worst.

i hope tomorrow goes well for you and you're able to get some better pics of bentlie than i did of sprout! are you excited?

Yea I'm excited!!! How much was urs? Mine is right at 200 ??

Well no confirmed O because my temp dropped this morning majorly. Oh well, another week of waiting before I'll start using OPKs again.

annie- mine was $150. have you gone yet???

army- sorry about your o. hopefully you won't have to wait too long.

30 weeks today!!! 3/4 of the way to baby! bump pic later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->