bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Ur prolly right :)
I keep thinkin that it might have something to do with the tooth that was pulled months ago on the opposite side? Possiable? What u think)

i don't think that the opposite side would have that reaction, but i'm not a doctor.

hope your u/s and checkup go well today! :hugs:

Awww...I just love catching up on this thread! Lots of fun stuff happening!!

Bexxc, what BEAUTIFUL photos from your ultrasound!! Sprout looks like s/he is growing just perfectly! Interestingly, I feel like the face is so much the same from the first U/S. Ooooooh baby :) So precious. Do you have any more ultras before d-day??

Armymama, your babies are SO adorable! Love that pic. Sometimes I just love seeing a "real" picture of my online friends...really makes it feel more alive and special. Anyway, you have two super cute babies there. Any luck with Oing/Temp shift?

Annie, the letters for Bentlie's wall are SO SO SO cute! Love it! What a wonderful idea. I can't wait to do that kind of craft stuff for my baby at some point. I'm really sorry to hear about your puffy face! The good news is that Bexxc is right, it's probably not Bells Palsy which is much more severe. You may just have an infection or something. Mouths are super sensitive. I hope you get some answers today!

Well AFM ladies, the weirdest thing. In addition to Oing earlier this cycle (CD 14), my BOOBS have been SERIOUSLY sore since about 6dpo. WTH? Seriously, this soreness is already more than what I had in my last pregnancy. I really doubt that I could be pregnant this cycle (we were pulling out....I know it's not reliable, but as you know we wouldn't be devastated if we got pregnant, hence that method, LOL), but now I am wondering, because I don't know why else my boobs would be so crazy sore. I used to get sore boobs before AF, but that stopped happening over a year ago (before my first pregnancy), and even then I'm pretty sure they only got sure a few days leading up to AF, not over a week before! I dunno. I ordered a 50 pack of wondfos a few weeks ago so I'll probably take a test in a bit just to see ;) I took them to watch my HCG go down (it did), so I should be able to tell if it's going up again. Will keep you posted!

Well FF wont confirm O but my temp is now slowly going back up.

My Ovulation Chart

Army - bodies can be frustrating, huh! It looks to me like you are probably just coming up to O now in the next several days (I know it's common to have a temp drop before O - I did this month). Maybe your body has been gearing up from early on (which would explain the early +OPK). It's getting ready to drop out some quality eggs...maybe more than 1! ;)

Army - bodies can be frustrating, huh! It looks to me like you are probably just coming up to O now in the next several days (I know it's common to have a temp drop before O - I did this month). Maybe your body has been gearing up from early on (which would explain the early +OPK). It's getting ready to drop out some quality eggs...maybe more than 1! ;)

Yeah, definitely frustrating. Well we have BD'd the last 6 days straight and probably will for 2 more before a break. I just want to O before cd 20 this month.

I've heard that soy isoflavones can help move O earlier. Have you looked into that option?

I've heard that soy isoflavones can help move O earlier. Have you looked into that option?

I have thought about it but since I only have one more cycle after this I didn't know if it'd be worth spending money on any vitamins (there are so many to choose from). I also have heard that soy will mess up your cycle if you are already ovulating on your own.

Yes, I have also heard that it can make some cycles crazy. Probably a good idea to just go natural since you only have one cycle of TTC left.

OK, so here's my wondfo from today....8dpo, SMU...

I'm tempted to think I see a *hint* of a line, but my better judgment tells me this is just a BFN. What do you guys think?

(on my Baby Proof book...lol...the irony is not lost on me ;) the yellow background is great for taking pics!)

2012-09-10 08.42.59.jpg
2012-09-10 08.55.40.jpg

I'm tempted to think I see a *hint* of a line, but my better judgment tells me this is just a BFN. What do you guys think?

(on my Baby Proof book...lol...the irony is not lost on me ;) the yellow background is great for taking pics!)

View attachment 474447
View attachment 474445

The farther away I get from the picture the more it looks like there is a faint line there. I don't know what else to say.

View attachment 474447
View attachment 474445

The farther away I get from the picture the more it looks like there is a faint line there. I don't know what else to say.

Haha, that's what I thought too. It's pretty early. I'll try again tomorrow :) Even if it's BFN this cycle it's all good since we weren't actually trying to get preg. We shall see! Anyway, with me getting pregnant means nothing. The big question is whether I am able to hold onto it.

Hi hope ;wave;

I see something on that test I just not sure what it is...

As for me my dr appt went good then I got home and my dr called me they r gonns put me on a oral med to take with my breakfast daily for my blood sugar bc it was usually in a high range...so yea... I'm praying this works I really am bc I don't want insulin!!!!!!!

Annie, I know, it is an odd test! This boob thing is so weird though.

Really glad to hear your appt went well and that they are working with you to make the GD easier. I can't imagine how tough and frustrating it must be to deal with. So instead of taking the insulin shots you would just take these pills instead?

Yea instead of insulin u take oral pill.. If that doesn't control it then we go to insulin

Well good luck Annie...keep us posted on how it goes for you! I hope it works out so that you don't have to go with the insulin. At the end of the day though, I'm sure you would be totally fine with doing insulin! Probably just takes some getting used to.

Yea hope ur so right..
My mom is on it so I no what's its about :)

My 4d is in 1 hr.. I'm bout To go get dressed!!! I'm so excited!!

I heard threw the grape vine my mil will be there if she does go she has nerve after telling her son that!!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/1B41AA82-1530-43B5-9C80-531C37C30905-6679-00000A456F6FF54E.jpg

I had a amazing time!!

I have 93 pics!!!!!

I'll post more later :)

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/84C9CDFC-0333-47D5-A87F-694A0F6BE6B3-6679-00000A4565DF3338.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->