bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I will Annie! Maybe tonight too...have a million tests, why not use em? ;)

Wow Bentlie is head down already! That girl is a'comin! :crib:

Lol I hear that !! Test test test!!

Yea I can't believe she is head down!!!!!!

that's great that bentlie is head down already! maybe she'll come a little early and you'll get to be all done with your pregnancy. as hard as it's been, i'm sure that would be a real blessing. i have a feeling sprout is going to take his/her time getting into the world!

Haha yeah, Bexxc, based on the most recent ultrasound, I would say that s/he looks a little camera shy at the moment! hehe :)

It would be crazy to have an early baby. My old high school bf's (he and I are still friends) brother and his wife had their baby at 32 weeks. He wasn't due until October and came at the beginning of August! He was hooked up to tubes and an incubator, and had to stay at the hospital for the first 3 weeks, but they finally got to take him home a couple of weeks ago. I was pretty worried when I first heard, but he is doing great!

nothing that early, i hope! but a week or two would probably be nice for annie :)

btw, hope, i was looking at your chart and it looks a lot more like your pregnancy charts than the non pregnancy ones. :winkwink:

Haha, funny you say that - I've been playing around with my overlay, and decided to set it so that I'm comparing to my non-preg cycles. So I should be able to tell pretty fast if it looks preg! I think I determined that by 12dpo my temp drops. So if it still high at 12dpo, I'd say it's a pretty good indicator.

What a weird state to be in though... We weren't trying, but now that I have had the sore boobs and that ambiguous wondfo, I am feeling very emotionally invested in this cycle! Bah. I've taken so many now, and they all look the same, more or less...I'm really thinking they are just ghost lines.

ETA: Even my 7dpo test has the ghost line, which is not very promising...haha. I also looked it up and apparently the wondfos from my batch had some false positives :/

well poop on faulty wondfo batches!!! but i'll still hold out hope!! you're gonna have a beautiful baby at some point and i'm gonna be here to see it!

I wouldn't mind her being early like beginning of nov would be Awsome!!

I went n played bingo tonight I didn't win shit!!!

Hope I got my toes crossed for ya hunnie!!!

good morning, gals!

i'm am sooo tired today! i had a really difficult night last night. when i wasn't waking up to pee, i was waking up from horrible nightmares. work is going to be so difficult! *yawn*

Morning ladies!!

Thanks for the luck Annie :)

Bexxc, sorry about your bad night's sleep :( I woke up with a killer headache! ugh. I went to bed stressing about the wedding and it definitely filtered into my subconscious - I felt like I had a night of stressful dreams. I'm stressed cuz I'm having a hard time wrapping my mind around the fact that this wedding is going to cost so much. We're paying for it 100% on our own (or at least no one has offered to help us so far). To hold a reception + ceremony for our most close family & friends (about 60-65 people) is going to cost us somewhere in the area of $7000-9000, not including other expenses like dress ($$$!), decor, cake, flights to and from Ontario (where we're probably holding it), favours, hotel room(s), and everything else. So add it all up and you're looking at $10,000-12,000 minimum. I've played with all the options, looked at cocktail receptions, etc, and the cheapest I've been able to estimate is for $10,800... and I'm sure it will add up with the unforseen costs. Argh! I would honestly be happy with a super small wedding, or even ELOPING and then throwing a party/reception after. Wahhh.

Also, I took another test this am...BFN, BUT I swear, these tested are f*cked. There was a definite ghost/indent line AGAIN. I think I was able to capture it on my cam. Will post it up in a few mins. stupid wondfos!

Hopestruck, what time of day are you going to have the wedding? That can help determine your cost for food. Also, if you want a champagne toast then you can pay for that and you can have a cash bar where they pay cash for any extra alcohol they want.

Just some tips on cost cutting my gramma gave me (she has planned budget weddings for 30 years).

BTW, my temps are still going up!

Yay Army! Your temps look great! :thumbup: Any symptoms?

Thank you, those are really great tips. We definitely want to try to have a cash bar. The big problem is, most of the nicer venues in Toronto don't offer them!?! I am also totally for a nice lunch or brunch wedding, but fiance wants a big evening drinking party! :dohh: (I wish there was an emoticon for banging head against wall)

It's just that I'd rather spend the money on our honeymoon and for a house down payment, ya know?

Yay Army! Your temps look great! :thumbup: Any symptoms?

Thank you, those are really great tips. We definitely want to try to have a cash bar. The big problem is, most of the nicer venues in Toronto don't offer them!?! I am also totally for a nice lunch or brunch wedding, but fiance wants a big evening drinking party! :dohh: (I wish there was an emoticon for banging head against wall)

It's just that I'd rather spend the money on our honeymoon and for a house down payment, ya know?

Hope-Not really any symptoms. Constipated like I always am in the 2ww. I am also getting headaches every morning. I dont expect to have major symptoms until 9 DPO, I'm only 5 DPO today.

Hmm....I don't know what to tell you about the venues in Toronto. We were having a religious wedding so we decided to just not offer any alcohol. So he wants a wedding like around 5 p.m. and you would be okay with a late morning wedding? What we did was have our wedding right in the middle of those times (2 p.m.) so when we had our reception at 3:30 p.m. we could just have snacky things (fruits, vegetables, crackers, cheese, and samples of meats plus cake of course) because people most likely had eaten lunch already. We were buying for 250 people though. Spent around $200 for food and still had leftovers for a week. (Btw, my gramma's specialty is wedding that cost under $5000. Mine , not including my dress, cost only $1800). My grandma believes that no single item should cost more than your dress. My dress was $600 which I paid $350 of it myself and my grandma paid the rest as her gift to me.

Hey ladies.. Sorry bex about ur restless night just think when u get home from work u can go straight to bed :)

Hope sorry it's a bfn

I woke up with pressure last night in horriable pain I couldn't get up are sit down to pee...

I don't know what to do I asked my dr about it Monday and she said just watch it And monitor it ughh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->