bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Ugh girl u better watch that girl it can get infected!!!

I sure hope I can handle the itchiness over night :)

i think it will probably be okay. like i said, i have a pretty sensitive system. my body just doesn't tend to like having things injected or ingested that wouldn't normally be there. i'm sure it will just take a couple days for the redness to go away. the same thing happened with my whooping cough vaccine.

Oh I gotcha!!

Wat u doing this weekend? I'm going to my moms for the baby shower wit my family Sunday

i'm not sure. i think i want to go shopping to find a dress for my baby shower. may go with my best friend, but that also means seeing her shithead dh.

Lol!!!
Funny u mentioned that!! Lances aunt told me she is bringing me to find me a sundress type thing for my shower!!! Well first off I laughed bc I do NOT wear dresses at all!!! I think I look so stupid in them!! I look like a damn cow!!!

oh you're being silly! i'm sure you look beautiful!

good morning ladies!

i hope everyone is well today. i slept a little better last night, even though morgan wasn't home. hopefully i'll sleep even better tonight with him home. my baby shower invitations are so cute- i'll post one a little later today. i'm so excited about it- which is weird, because i normally completely abhor stuff like that. i didn't even like my own bridal shower! :haha:

hoping you all are well. hope and army- let's have a day of high temps and positive hpts!!!!! annie- good luck getting in contact with your doc. hope they say the monistat is okay so you can start feeling a bit better. hope you weren't too uncomfortable last night!

Bex/ u better post that pic I wanna see invites! When is it again??
I'm serious about the dress thing I really do look horriable all bs aside ..

I'm okay just ate breakfast bout to go back to sleep :) then when I wake up I gotta do clothes n pic up housr

Bexxc- I didn't sleep well and my temp took a dip. FF gave my crosshairs and set me back to 3 DPO when I thought I was 6 DPO. Darn! But at least it says I ovulated early still!

I called my dr and they called me out a difluican!! Aughhhh so happy all I gotta do is take a pill and use some cream!!! Yay!!! I didnt know u could take that while preggo

Good morning ladies! Bexxc, glad to hear you had a better sleep. I hope your work day is going great so far!

Annie, sorry to hear about the YI...that's no fun. I've had a couple in my life before too. I am also really sensitive. At various times in my cycle I get more "irritated" down there. Over the last couple years I've taken a probiotic supplement every morning before/with breakfast and it has really helped - I haven't had one since!

Army, YAY for identifying O, and that you O'd early! Awesome. Honestly, from looking at your chart, I feel like you O'd on CD 13 when you had the temp drop. I guess it doesn't really matter though, unless you want to start testing early ;)

Well AFM, a bit cranky this morning. DF and I had a bit of an argument last night. Lately I have just felt a bit unappreciated by him. He's really busy and working 2 jobs, but when he comes home it's like the whole world revolves around him and he makes it clearly known how tired and stressed he is. I get that, but I told him last night that actually, *I get stressed too*. I'm also working and am at a particularly stressful point in my work - preparing for my final comprehensive exam. And I have been really stressed trying to plan our wedding without really any help. Basically I told him that I feel like lately, unless I'm having a meltdown, I don't feel like I'm getting much attention/appreciation, despite doing all the cooking and cleaning and planning.... so yeah. He agreed to spend more time with me next week going through wedding details, which was good. But then this morning, he was kind of an a$$ again. His parents are coming into town and he had asked if I could pick them up, probably around 3:30 since he'll be at work (that kinda bugs me too, when people assume that since I work at home I can take off whenever I want). I said OK. So this morning he says, "My parents are probably getting in around 3:30-4, if you could still pick them up then." So I say OK. "They're going to text when they arrive." Text me? "Yeah. I already told you that." No, I don't think you said they were going to text me. "Yeah, I did." --> ARGH! How about some appreciation instead of attitude!? :cry:

Sorry your DH is being a turd Hope. Well I had to discard today's temp because I didnt sleep well so the crosshairs disappeared. I am just going to wait and test on the 21st I think.

Thanks Army. Normally he is a total sweetie...I think he's just gotten a bit wound up in his own world lately. Not to mention, I may be a touch hormonal as well :blush:

Sorry you lost your crosshairs, argh. But, I'm sure things will be clear in a few more days. The 21st sounds like a great day for testing. :thumbup:

Any luck with getting some of your wedding pics up here? Would love to see them!

:hi: I've been silently stalking you guys for soooo long :blush: Just thought I'd step out from hiding and say I really love following this thread. You guys talk about any and everything and not just pregnancy related stuff. You sound like old high school friends. That's why I love this thread so much.

I really hope for happy and healthy babies and lives for ALL of you :hugs:

Thanks Army. Normally he is a total sweetie...I think he's just gotten a bit wound up in his own world lately. Not to mention, I may be a touch hormonal as well :blush:

Sorry you lost your crosshairs, argh. But, I'm sure things will be clear in a few more days. The 21st sounds like a great day for testing. :thumbup:

Any luck with getting some of your wedding pics up here? Would love to see them!

Yeah, I'm sticking with the 21st because if I am only 3 dpo then I will be 11 DPO and if I'm 6 DPO then I'll be officially late for AF. Right now having a very strong pinching feeling in my right ovary. Why is this happening? I had the same but not as strong pain in my left side 3 hours ago! Argh...I hope I'm not getting another cyst. This pain is not only annoying but painful.

Hi J. LOL glad you like stalking us. :thumbup: Yeah, it gets boring if its ALL pregnancy. I came in kinda late but they all welcomed me and I'm so glad!

Welcome jumik!!!
Hope u stay around n join us :)

Hope/ sorry ur df is being a ass he sounds like he has a lot of stress going on right now... It will get better :)

Army> atleaat u know u have ovulated :)

Man my blood sugar been low in the 80 I guess that's what my dr wants but I'm cheatin right now and eating animal crackers :) Ooopppsss :haha:

I know I need to wash bentlies bedding but I'm so scared to mess it up and fade it.. I really don't want to any advice?

Jumik - :hi: Really nice to have you here. Yep, this is a pretty special group of gals if I do say so myself!

Army - I have experienced that pinching both before, during, and after o. I think it is probably your corpus luteum cyst doing what it's supposed to!

Annie - you are a pumpkin indeed! congratulations :) As for Bentlie's bedding, well...it's going to get washed eventually, what with spitup, poops, and all that other fun stuff ;) To try and keep the colour I would just wash it on cold in a gentle/gentle spin cycle and tumble dry low and/or air/cool dry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->