bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Hope-Not really any symptoms. Constipated like I always am in the 2ww. I am also getting headaches every morning. I dont expect to have major symptoms until 9 DPO, I'm only 5 DPO today.

Hmm....I don't know what to tell you about the venues in Toronto. We were having a religious wedding so we decided to just not offer any alcohol. So he wants a wedding like around 5 p.m. and you would be okay with a late morning wedding? What we did was have our wedding right in the middle of those times (2 p.m.) so when we had our reception at 3:30 p.m. we could just have snacky things (fruits, vegetables, crackers, cheese, and samples of meats plus cake of course) because people most likely had eaten lunch already. We were buying for 250 people though. Spent around $200 for food and still had leftovers for a week. (Btw, my gramma's specialty is wedding that cost under $5000. Mine , not including my dress, cost only $1800). My grandma believes that no single item should cost more than your dress. My dress was $600 which I paid $350 of it myself and my grandma paid the rest as her gift to me.

Wow Army! That is amazing that you did so well with the costs. I would be BEYOND happy if we could make our wedding so affordable. What kind of venue did you use? I'd love to have a backyard wedding but we just don't really have any good options. DF's parents have a big pool in their backyard, and my mom has only a small property.

I will KMFX that this is your month :flow:

Thanks Annie :flow:

Yikes, I am so sorry to hear about your rough night! Where is the pain exactly? Has it been happening very often? Is it extremely painful or just uncomfortable?

Well here is a pic of my freak wondfo. The kind-of line faded when it dried.

badwondfo.jpg

BAD WONDFO!

OK, so just to add to the fun of My Confused Body (MCB - I'm going to trademark it ;)), I am apparently SPOTTING. It looks like the kind of stuff I get before AF comes. I'm only 10dpo. What the heck!?!?! Temps are still high though so that's a confusing bit.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I think this last M/C really thew my hormones for a loop....

Hope-Not really any symptoms. Constipated like I always am in the 2ww. I am also getting headaches every morning. I dont expect to have major symptoms until 9 DPO, I'm only 5 DPO today.

Hmm....I don't know what to tell you about the venues in Toronto. We were having a religious wedding so we decided to just not offer any alcohol. So he wants a wedding like around 5 p.m. and you would be okay with a late morning wedding? What we did was have our wedding right in the middle of those times (2 p.m.) so when we had our reception at 3:30 p.m. we could just have snacky things (fruits, vegetables, crackers, cheese, and samples of meats plus cake of course) because people most likely had eaten lunch already. We were buying for 250 people though. Spent around $200 for food and still had leftovers for a week. (Btw, my gramma's specialty is wedding that cost under $5000. Mine , not including my dress, cost only $1800). My grandma believes that no single item should cost more than your dress. My dress was $600 which I paid $350 of it myself and my grandma paid the rest as her gift to me.

Wow Army! That is amazing that you did so well with the costs. I would be BEYOND happy if we could make our wedding so affordable. What kind of venue did you use? I'd love to have a backyard wedding but we just don't really have any good options. DF's parents have a big pool in their backyard, and my mom has only a small property.

I will KMFX that this is your month :flow:

Well since we had it at the church that we both went to we had our reception in the gymnasium up on the hill. It's nothing fancy but with the decorations it looked nice. Have you decided on a date or colors yet? Another suggestion is to use fake flowers for everything (we got ours at the local craft store). If you want to have one thing in real flowers then you can do your bridal bouquet but it wont look as good 5 years down the road. As far as colors go, choose a base color (usually white, ivory, or a cream color), and 2 accent colors (ours were blue and red).

hope- maybe it's ib :shrug: that would be awesome...a sign that your rainbow is snuggling in super tight!

i'm finally home from work and i'm totally exhausted. after sleeping so poorly last night, i was ready to come home and take a nap. both fortunately and unfortunately, morgan got called in for a night shift. it's great that he's picking up and extra shift because we're really trying to beef up our savings right now, but now i don't want to take a nap because i want to spend time with him. oh well...can't have it both ways, right? :shrug: i guess one night is worth the extra cash in the bank account.

Thanks for answering my poll on the other thread Bexxc! ;) It's been such a wacko cycle for me, I've been super busy on the boards, hehe. I really doubt that it is IB...I dunno, I just feel the chances of being preg this cycle are SO low from using the pull out method. But ya never know. Makes me want to try again next cycle!!

Sorry to hear you're so exhausted! That's a drag that morgan has to go to work tonight though :( Hopefully you guys get to spend a little bit of time together before he heads out. I definitely can understand the $$ push though. As I mentioned before, I am having serious anxiety about dropping so much money on a wedding! And our budget isn't even that big. lol.

Army - no date or colours or anything yet! We're still looking at venues, and I feel like the color/theme will change a lot depending on what we're going with. However, I really like four colours right now - peach, soft/dusty purple, medium grey, and dusty teal/blue. I really like the idea of a bohemian style wedding so the lighter colours seem to fit well :)

That's a great idea on the flowers, I had no idea they were so $$ until I looked! Silk flowers are also really popular right now. If we end up doing a bohemian style wedding I think it would be awesome to order something like these: www.etsy.com/listing/104096287/herbs-and-flowers-bridesmaid-dried

Annie - how are you doing sweetie?

planning a wedding can definitely be stressful. we had a june wedding and our colors were sort of a lavender-ish and purple...lemme see if i can dig up some pics...

dresses (far)

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/22253_1075249937146_2240866_n.jpg

dress (closer)- with my dad
https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/22253_1075252337206_2911862_n.jpg

cake
https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/22253_1075250177152_3961403_n.jpg

tables
https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/22253_1075250137151_6455248_n.jpg

i was a little bummed that they couldn't match the color of the roses better, but what can ya do? :shrug:

i have about a zillion more pictures, but i won't clog up our thread with them. these give a pretty good idea of the colors. we kept things pretty simple when it came to decor. we had our reception in an art museum, so aside from flowers, there wasn't much decorating to be done.

Awe, they are GORGEOUS Bexxc! You look just stunning! I've never seen your face "up close" - you are beautiful!

Thanks so much for sharing. It looks like a truly elegant event. I know you've mentioned before - but how long have you been married now?

aw....thanks :blush:

we've been married a little over 4 years now, but we've been together for...ohmygosh!!! 10 years in november!

Perfect timing to bring a little Sprout into the mix ;) Yaaaay. Aw, my heart is bursting with happiness seeing your pics and talking about your little one on the way!

LOL Apparently my pics are too large to attach on here but I will figure it out.

Hey ladies..

Wow hope I wouldn't no where to start planning a wedding that's why we plan on getting married on a cruise so they take care of everything and then we come home to have a party with family n friends..

Bex awe bless ya heart u must be so pooped!!! :(

Hi army :wave:

I think I got a yeast infection starting to itch down there sore when wiping luckily I remember I had some monistate 3 day treatment.. But it's exp date is 03/2012 think it would be okay to still use it?

I don't want to wait till it get to bad!

oh sweetie...i'm sorry about the yeast infection. those are seriously no fun. i usually get them after being on antibiotics. i have a sensitive system and it does not like to be messed around with! i'm not sure about the expiration date, though. i'd definitely check with your ob before sticking anything up there anyway, so you can call them and ask about it.

Yea I'm gonna call tomorrow maybe they wanna see me just to confirm that it is a yeast infection..

Girl im just like u if the wind blows the wrong way I'm getting a yeastie!!!!! I get them often!!

yeah- i think there are some other infections that have the same symptoms. they'll probably want to check to make sure it isn't anything else before treating it.

the injection site from my flu shot is all red like something bit me...ick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->