bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

AWE!! Bentlie is SO cute! I can totally see you in her! Yaaaa!!! Awesome pics Annie! Loving all this 3d/4d action from you and Bexxc :)

:hug:

Thank u so much!! I'm do excited I love her so much!!

she is GORGEOUS!!!! i can't wait to see more pictures!

Thank you!
I will post pics tomorrow after the insurance adjuster leaves!!
I'm dreading tomorrow!

My mom n dad ended up leaving ASAP bc they give my step daddy mom 72 hours to live. So they rushed home
:(

It's okay I'll see mom Saturday!
I feel so bad for daddy!

Thank you!
I will post pics tomorrow after the insurance adjuster leaves!!
I'm dreading tomorrow!

My mom n dad ended up leaving ASAP bc they give my step daddy mom 72 hours to live. So they rushed home
:(

It's okay I'll see mom Saturday!
I feel so bad for daddy!

:hugs: oh i'm so sorry your family is going through a loss right now.

found out today at my appointment that i'm rh-negative, so i had to have some injection so my body doesn't think i'm allergic to sprout during delivery. i also had my flu shot. ick! pregnancy makes you feel like a pin cushion!

Holly crap Bex! They didng test u for that months ago?

I'm so shocked!! They tested me ASAP to make sure..
Good luck!

The med I'm starting in the morning is suppose to have killer side affects nasuea diahree headache! This is gonna stink!!

i'm not sure if they did or didn't. you'd think that would've been in my first tri panel. whether they did or didn't, they didn't give me the shot until now.

oooh...sounds like these meds are going to be pretty brutal. wouldn't insulin have less side effects? i think i'd prefer the injections if it meant not feeling sick!

Yea they did mine in 1st tri panel of bloods..

Good luck !

Awe, Annie I'm so sorry that your stepdad's mom is not doing well. I'll be sending my best wishes/positive healing vibes :hugs:

Bexxc, glad you got your shot! They tested my blood after my first M/C and thankfully it was +. Apparently I have enough issues to worry about already...lol.

Army, happy to hear your temps are still going up! Will KMFX for a sustained temp shift for you! I feel like this is your month!!

Well AFM, I tested again this morning (9dpo) and BFN. Decided to do an OPK for the hell of it. Oddly, the OPK is almost +. What the heck? Apparently they can go + right before AF, but my AF is not due for another 5 or 6 days (13-14 day LP). So...I dunno. Freak body. Bbs still sore and swollen, had a horrible sleep last night.

2012-09-11 09.11.36.jpg

:shrug:

I hope so too. Decided that if this isnt the month, I will try baby aspirin and maybe one other pill next month. Any suggestions?

My most successful pregnancy was when I used acupuncture. I really loved it. So relaxing, it made O come faster (CD 14), lots of CM, and the healthiest pregnancy (lost it after I moved out of town and stopped acu). Lots of women have success using it. Only downside is that it can be $$. However, if you are in NY you might be able to find a cheaper practitioner. When I lived in Vancouver (Canada) there was a co-op acupuncture place that did it for like $20 a session, which is a steal!

Just an idea... :)

I think maybe in 2 days you would have a +OPK. I definitely dont see a second line on the pregnancy test though :(.

As far as acupuncture, I have a huge fear of needles and money is really tight due to a major setback in late April that has us still catching up on some bills.

I think maybe in 2 days you would have a +OPK. I definitely dont see a second line on the pregnancy test though :(.

As far as acupuncture, I have a huge fear of needles and money is really tight due to a major setback in late April that has us still catching up on some bills.

Haha, that makes two of us. It's OK though, like I said we weren't trying this month. I'd be happy about a BFP, but I think I'd prefer to wait to TTC until after I have my consultation at the fertility clinic in Oct. :thumbup:

Makes sense about the $$. As for the fear of needles, it's really not bad at all. I must admit I was tense the first couple of weeks, but you can't see them (you lay with your head down or eyes closed), and they generally just feel like little tiny pin pricks, not even painful. In any case, it was just an idea. Lots of other options out there!

you're probably going to think this is very weird, but i was standing over my computer at a weird angle and i could've sworn i saw a faint line on your hpt...

Lol, Bexxc, not weird at all. I'm glad someone else sees it! Now that it has dried, I really can see a very, very faint line. But it's not like a "real" BFP line. I'm thinking it's just an evap/ink mark. But, I'll keep on testing. You never know!

Thank u hope for ur concern!!!

I see a faint line hope!
Retest in morning with fmu

I forgot to mention bentlie is head down already!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->