bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

wow! i've missed a lot today! glad i have a few minutes before i have to go to my thursday staff meetings!

army- sorry about the temp dip. is it possible that you won't o 'til later? have you still been using opks?

annie- i was wondering if they would put you on diflucan. i don't think they like you to insert thinks into your coochie :haha: when you're preggers!

hope- oh my gosh! i'm sorry dh is being a bit of an ass. mine is the same way. he's usually very sweet, but when he decides to be a butthead he makes a real show of it! :haha:

jumik- so glad you decided to jump into the conversation! the more the merrier! :flower:

i'm off to do some prep for tomorrow (friday! :yipee:) and then sit in meetings for the rest of the day.

wow! i've missed a lot today! glad i have a few minutes before i have to go to my thursday staff meetings!

army- sorry about the temp dip. is it possible that you won't o 'til later? have you still been using opks?

annie- i was wondering if they would put you on diflucan. i don't think they like you to insert thinks into your coochie :haha: when you're preggers!

hope- oh my gosh! i'm sorry dh is being a bit of an ass. mine is the same way. he's usually very sweet, but when he decides to be a butthead he makes a real show of it! :haha:

jumik- so glad you decided to jump into the conversation! the more the merrier! :flower:

i'm off to do some prep for tomorrow (friday! :yipee:) and then sit in meetings for the rest of the day.

Well I have been taking OPKs every other day and ever since those 3 +OPKs around a week ago, they have all been negative. I only have 3 OPKs left but a friend is sending me 15 that she doesn't need. I love generous people!

Hehe Bex!!! Yea I'm bout to go get in as soon as lance gets home from work..

I know I gotta wash the bedding I just wanna keep it pretty as long as possiable kwim?

OOf. I have a headache. I think I'm dehydrated (probably from trying to save all my pee for HPTs the last few days :haha:). So bored with our drinks tho! Water, club soda, and orange juice. Womp womp. What do you guys drink during the day? Odd question I know but just curious.

I'd give anything (except for a live person) for Orange juice right now! I just drink Ice water (to help me keep the weight off) and my grapefruit juice. I actually like ice water 90% of the time.

Haha, my DF loves OJ every day for breakfast. We buy the frozen cans (Minute Maid + Calcium). They are pretty decent and are about a quarter of the price of the stuff in jugs/cartons! Have you actually found the grapefruit juice to be effective or do you like the taste (or both)?

Haha, my DF loves OJ every day for breakfast. We buy the frozen cans (Minute Maid + Calcium). They are pretty decent and are about a quarter of the price of the stuff in jugs/cartons! Have you actually found the grapefruit juice to be effective or do you like the taste (or both)?[/QUOTE/]

I like the taste. I dont know if this is due to grapefruit juice but my O was at least a week early.

i drink a serving of calcium/vit d fortified oj first thing in the morning and then i usually just stick to water after that- i try to get 8 to 10 servings. when absolutely dying for something sweet, i have a 7 up, but i try to limit that to maybe once or twice a month.

Army - interesting! I will have to try that next cycle we are TTC.

Bexxc, sounds like we are on the same drink regime! ;) My only other (almost daily) indulgence is a latte/cappuccino/cafe au lait after breakfast. After I went to europe last year I bought an espresso machine and have not looked back since! What I love about them is that since one serving of espresso is lower than caffeine than a cup of coffee, so it's not quite as addictive and/or affective. AND, they are delicious and make me feel luxurious. haha. :thumbup:

i gave up coffee when i found out sprout was on the way. i know they say a cup a day is okay, but i'd rather save my caffeine intake for chocolate indulgences! :)

here are the baby shower invitations :) i love them. they've very minimalist...just my style! and except for my name, no capital letters because they are evil. a family friend made these. the giraffe and border are all embossed with her own embossing plates. awesome!

the red border is not a part of them. my scanner was having trouble "seeing" the outer edges of the invite, so i had to put a brighter color behind it as a point of reference. the hearts aren't a part of it either, but i didn't want to post all of our family friend's information in the open forum. anyway, you get the idea.

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/img008.jpg

here are the baby shower invitations :) i love them. they've very minimalist...just my style! and except for my name, no capital letters because they are evil. a family friend made these. the giraffe and border are all embossed with her own embossing plates. awesome!

the red border is not a part of them. my scanner was having trouble "seeing" the outer edges of the invite, so i had to put a brighter color behind it as a point of reference. the hearts aren't a part of it either, but i didn't want to post all of our family friend's information in the open forum. anyway, you get the idea.

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/img008.jpg

Very cute!

Hope- I mainly drink kool aid with splenda are water mainly at night and I have a Pepsi max with splenda at night but since my blood suga been so low I drank 3 of them Ooops..
Sometimes in the mornin I'm craving a cup of coffee and umm so good :)

Bex~ ur invites r cute.. :)

So I found a basket for the dresser it's cute it came with 3 diff sizes of baskets but I put the other two in the closet I bought a rack to go behind her bathroom toliet I bought some big box of wipes pack of socks 0-6 months and a bottle of drift so I can wash her clothes tomorrow and her bedding but I'm not gonna wash her bumpers.. Don't wanna mess up fluff .. I'm not gonna let her use them untill 6montjs old..

I also bought a huge 12 quart pot to boiled her bottles n pacifiers in tomorrow too :)

Bex I know this is a odd question but when u push on ur boobs do they Hurt??

Mine do maybe they becoming sore again bc milk is starting to form??

And I noticed today her kicks have been different they are light and not near as hard as they usually are... Like feels like gas? But I know the diff ..
Maybe she is getting cramped in there?

hm...mine aren't sore at all. your milk doesn't come in until after the baby is born. until then, you're only producing colostrum...at least that's the way i understand it.

bentlie could be starting to get a little squished in there or she could be having a lazy day. sprout had a lazy day a few days ago and now s/he's back to thumping away. did they tell you her approximate weight at your u/s? the tech told us sprout was 3lbs 12 oz...i think she said that's 64th percentile.

luncheon is just the formal word for lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->