bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Oh wow urs is way heavier than ours..
Bentlie is only 2lbs 11 oz..

She was just being very Active when i layed down but she is quite again..

sprout just woke back up s/he's having a little party right now :haha:

Hehe so funny!!

Do u think it's to early To wash her blankets clothes bedding and sterlize her bottles n nipples n pacifiers?

I think I'm nesting !!

i've already washed bedding and will be washing clothes soon, but i'd probably wait on the bottles and such because they'll collect dust while sitting around and you'll have to wash them again.

I know but I feel like I'm running out of time!! It's killing me!!!!

Do u have ur bumperS stil on ur crib?
Mine r still on there bc I read at 6 months they can use them so I'm gonna take them off when she starts sleeping in there untill she is 6months

no. i'm not going to use a bumper at all. i'm in the process of cutting it into squares. the ends will be sewed, ribbon attached, and they'll make pretty wall hangings :)

Holly crap! I couldn't do that!! I paid over 300 bucks for her bedding I want to use the bumpers lol!!!

When r u taking martnity leave?

i'm going to try to make it to nov. 2. i'll be 38 weeks. we'll see how that works out.

Wow!!

Bless ur heart!!

My fatigue has came back has urs?

i've been really tired! most days i come home from work and take a nap. and i'm not sleeping as well at night because i'm starting to get uncomfortable and i get up at least 3 times to pee!

I get up all hours of night also to pee.. How r u getting uncomfortable?

Did u see how I said bentlie weighed 2lb 11 oz.?

Sprout weighs more than her by a lot should I worry?

well, sprout was a little more than a week older than bentlie when we had our u/s done, so i'm sure you're fine. did they give you a growth percentile?

No but she did tell me I was measuring at 28 weeks when I was suppose to be at 28 w and 4 days and she said she had a long femer bone meaning she will be long..

Ok time to put in your votes for all the details on both babies (weight, height, date of birth and time). Here are mine:

Sprout:
Date of Birth: November 8th, 2012
Time: 7:48 pm California time
Weight: 8 lbs 5 ounces
Length: 19 and 3/4 inches

Bentlie:
Date of Birth: November 30, 2012
Time: 9:13 am Central Time
Weight: 7 lbs 12 ounces
Height: 20 and 3/4 inches

Lol! Army I hope I don't go over due!!

My belly has already dropped and she is head down I hope I have her before the 29 lmao!!

Lol! Army I hope I don't go over due!!

My belly has already dropped and she is head down I hope I have her before the 29 lmao!!

Well I am usually about right on the weight and height. The last person I guessed for before you two I was off by 3 days so you have a chance of being slightly early or on time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->