bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

eeeeeeee! hope! that's so exciting!!! i can't wait to see pics of your new furbaby! i want to hear all about it!

Ugh we went and ate boiled crabs bye lances uncle and that was at 5;45 it's almost 9 and I'm so sick to my stomach!!!!

Awe hope I'm so happy for you!!!! Yay!!

What kind did y'all nd up going with?

we just finished dinner and i have my feet up. we're watching doctor who.

you guys up to anything special?

Nope nothing I just finished my ice cream n watching law n order...

sounds nice :)

i can't wait til tomorrow. i'm dying to go shopping. i'm so tired of all my maternity clothes already. i want some new stuff!

Yes I'm def tired of my clothes as well but I only wear them when I go out n about and all the other times I wear lances t-shirts lol..
Old navy got cute clothes for cheap..
I got to go get a dress next week I'm dreading it!!!

there's a big outlet center about an hour north of here and there's a motherhood outlet, so i'm going to go there. i'm getting a dress too. the one i was planning to wear to my shower doesn't fit right...i'm just carrying too high. i can't pull it down as far as it should go!

O I gotcha!!
I bought 200 worth of clothes from motherhood but hell that place is highly expensive!!
Was that a martnity dress that doesn't fit right?

yeah! lol. it's not that it's too small though. it's just that the ol' bump is sitting so high that if i tie it over my belly i have about 4 extra inches of shoulder strap just flopping around! :haha: maybe i'll try something strapless and wear a cardigan over it.

Yea i hope I find something...

I dont like stuff that shows my arms bc my arms at the top r big and I got big shoulders

that's why i'll definitely need a cardigan. i'm not a big fan of my arms either- and they've gotten bigger since getting pregnant...ick!

Well I was able to keep my temp for today and FF gave me my crosshairs back! Now says today is 5 DPO. I'm still on for testing on the 21st!

wow! i really slept in. it's about 8:30 and i just now got out of bed! i'm meeting my best friend for shopping at noon. we were supposed to have a girls' day, but...surprise, surprise...guess who's tagging along. :growlmad:

army- glad you got your crosshairs back. is this the last month you have ttc before you guys are moving?

We decided not to move until Thanksgiving so we might have 2 more cycles.

oh. that's good. glad you guys were able to manage a better outcome :)

Awe Bex that sux!! So sorry he got to be involved!!! Ughh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->