bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Lol! Army I hope I don't go over due!!

My belly has already dropped and she is head down I hope I have her before the 29 lmao!!

Lol Annie, those are guesses for actual birth, meaning If I am right you will go into active labor the day of your due date most likely.

Went and peed just now n there is blood in my panty liner an on toliet paper

I'm just gonna watch it I guess

Aw Annie I'm sorry you're bleeding again, argh that must be frustrating. I'm sure everything is fine though as per usual!!

How is everyone doing this morn?

Well Jamie's family arrived last night and we had a really good visit! Talked almost exclusively about the wedding, LOL...I was SO glad to have SOMEONE to talk about it, and I think it might have made Jamie click that yeah, it's important! That being said, he DID bring me flowers when he got home from work yesterday :cloud9: guess he realized he was being a d*nk! ;)

Awe hope how sweet of him hunnie!!!
Yea it's very annoying

My blood sugar been in the 86 range and this morning I ate cereal thinking I'm gonna try and see what happens and oops it's 155 I was like damn..
So now I'm makin me a grilled chicken patty with cheese on bread and eat a apple and a table spoon on peanut butter .. Lovely lmao

Back to being confused again. I now have the start to the second LH surge this month. I'm thinking I failed to ovulate again 7days ago. Been having the pinching sensation for 2 day now and got a +OPK an hour ago. Oh well, at least we have BD'd the last 3 night and I guess we will for another 3 nights. If this keeps going we will be BDing every day until AF arrives! Argh...is there anything I can do to end this confusion?

A friend on here thinks I have PCOS because of my fluctuating BBT temps. Might look into that, I just dont have the overweight and overly hairy (yuck) symptoms.

Talk to ur dr..
If u have ewcm and postive opk then o is on the way..

Ur body is crazy bc u get a postive opk and high temps and them nothing.. I don't know

My sister has pcos and she had a horriable time getting preggo

So last night I found 3 pink wicker baskets at lowes and I grabbed them..
I added like green ribbon on th biggest one..

To put diapers wiped lotion etc etc in ..
What ya think?

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/93B67531-F656-4A74-B784-0CBA667589FB-1954-000002354F7D902D.jpg

Annie they are so super cute! I think they'd match Bentlie's other stuff really well. So cute. Love all the crafty stuff you guys have been doing.

Armymomma - sorry to hear about the random body stuff, I feel your pain! It's possible you could have PCOS (some people are symptomless) but its seems like you're ovulating every month so I doubt it. Your temps do fluctuate, but when I look at last month's there is still a clear thermal shift. So I would not worry too much about it at this point, but if you are concerned that yes, worth talking to your doc.

Well AFM, AF ARRIVED TODAY :dohh: and, OUCH, mega cramps this time! They came on almost out of nowhere. I kinda wasnt expecting it even though I've had very minor spotting the past couple days. So that means my luteal phase was only 11 days this cycle. SHORT! I have never been below 12 before and usually it's 13 or 14. I think it's just the M/C that screwed it up.

Still though, this is the shortest cycle I have ever had (as far as I know) - 25 days! Call me crazy but I actually think that would be a nice thing to keep up while TTC ;) Less time waiting to O and in suspense waiting to POAS :haha:

army- you don't have to be overweight or hairy to have pcos. it's definitely worth checking into. it seems like you have a lot of misfires when it comes to o- with the multiple positive opks and fertile cm. the long cycles and the fluctuating temps are also a big sign.

annie- LOVE LOVE LOVE the baskets. they're adorable!

hope- sorry af came! boo!!!!!! but hooray for shorter cycles. long cycles + ttc= lame stuff!!!

Where's our girl Bexxc today? :)

i'm here! :hugs: thanks for thinking of me! it's hard for me to check in during work hours. every now and then i'm able to pop in while the kids are at recess, but i'm usually pretty desperate for the restroom by recess times these days!!! :haha:

I'm going to talk to DH about seeing the doctor. now that I think about it. We did actually start TTC in late September last year so maybe we are at the 1 year mark.

out of curiosity, why did you discard your last two temps. you probably said, i just miss a lot while i'm at work.

I didn't sleep well the last 2 nights and I didn't even get the full 4 straight hours in order to temp accurately this morning because DH called.

oh. i used to sleep badly because i was so worried about temping in the morning! :haha:

oh. i used to sleep badly because i was so worried about temping in the morning! :haha:

This has nothing to do with temping. I am having really bad dreams and am not falling asleep til 45 minutes after I lay down and sometimes waking up because i overheat or get hot flashes. This has been going on for 8 weeks now.

hm...it does sound kinda like your hormones are doing something wacky. you should call and make an appointment first thing on monday.

Army, I think Bexxc is right, prob good to make an appt. I have definitely found that my hormones were out of whack when I experienced hot flashes. Acupuncture truly fixed that for me. I haven't had them (at least not like I used to) since.

I hope you get some answers!

OH, my exciting news!! Tomorrow we are going to choose our PUPPY!!!!!
:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

He (we're probably getting a boy to balance out our girl dog) won't be coming home for another 3 weeks, but I am SO excited to meet him! There are 6 male puppies (and 5 females). We are #4 on the waiting list, and apparently the other 3 above us also want boys, so we will have 3 to choose from. I'm thinking we might have to make a list unless the others have already decided on theirs. So, kinda crappy that we may not know for sure which one we're getting, but still. Soooooo excited!! We've been counting down the weeks until this date since before they were born. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->