bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

yeah...me too! i knew getting her all to myself was too good to be true!

you're doing your family shower today, right? when is that?

I'm going to moms tonight when lance gets home.. The shower is tomorrow

hope you have a wonderful time at shower #1!

today was totally lame :( my friend's husband ruined everything as usual. they were two hours late meeting me, so i already had all my shopping done when they got there. we had lunch at a cafe and then went back to the outlet center. he proceeded to be his usual awful self the entire time. i just don't think i can hang out with him anymore.

Omg Bex!!! What did he do and I can't believe u actually waited 2 hrs for them to show sorry but I would have left after 30 mins!! I'm impatient !!!!

What did he do to ruin ur day?

I just had a long shower and washed my hair and blow dried it now im gonna try to sleep bc I gotta get up early to go spend the day at my grand maws :)

i drove an hour to get there. there was no way i was leaving without shopping, so i went shopping by myself.

he just acts crazy all the time. he's totally paranoid and thinks that everyone is around him is up to something, so he has to point out all their "shady" behaviors to us. then he wanted to buy professional work clothes because his current workplace is office casual. he kept going into stores like pac sun, volcom, and hurley and then getting mad when the clothes weren't professional looking enough. um, hello???? unless you want to dress like a professional skater, try a grown-up store. he's such an idiot.

hope you sleep well so you're all fresh and happy for your shower!

hope you're having a great time at your shower, annie.

today i'm going grocery shopping, grading some tests, writing out progress reports, writing my lesson plans for this week, washing my new maternity clothes, and cleaning up the house. hopefully i can fit a nap in there somewhere.

Well I racked up on all kinds of stuff!! Toys teething stuff clothes diapers blankets my Awsome diaper bag pack n Play high chair bows she got her first pair of jeans lol its legging but look like jeans so cute!!
We r just leaving now heading home I really enjoyed myself other than my grandma isn't doing well poor baby!!

Sounds like u had a busy busy day!!

Im so pooped lol

so glad you had fun and got so many things you need. i'm sorry your grandmother is unwell, but i'm really glad you you all got to celebrate together!

Yea thanks! It was really nice to spend time with her even though she didn't really understand who I was :(

Me n lance made it home about 1 hour ago and we had our bathes and put pack n play together and put high chair up but then took it apart bc I'm not gonna use it untill she is older but tomorrow I will take pics of my diaper bag and my favorite outfit!!!!

can't wait to see your pics! :happydance:

your mood says your stressed...everything okay?

according to this chart i'm 7 months today! :happydance:
https://www.baby2see.com/pregnancylength.html

No I'm not stressed I need to change that :/ oops

I tell u what though I have been feeling sick to my stomach for last couple days!!

I have a HUGE mess in the living room!!! It's crazy!!!! I'll take care of it tomorrow :) and organize and wash clothes :)

i'm sorry you're not feeling well...maybe too much food at your shower?

that's one thing about my shower i'm not looking forward to...the crazy influx of stuff and all the boxes and inner packaging that will come with all of it!

i'm sorry :hugs: how much/what color is it? have you guys bd lately?

Yes I agree!! It's was crazy!! I only had family T this one and I racked up!!!

I am wondering what I'm gonna get at my next shower with approx 100 people!!!!

It was pink on toliet paper and no I'm just getting over that yeast infection..

It was on two diff pieces of tp .. Lance told me I did to much

the infection may have just irritated things down there. speaking of which, how is that feeling?

good morning ladies! it's another monday! how's everyone feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->