bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I'm a bit groggy and nauseous. Waiting for both packages of tests to get here. Hoping I can hold out on testing til at least Wednesday.

i don't think i'd test on wednesday. it looks like you may have just o'd yesterday.

if you did o, you'd be 12 dpo next friday. seems like a good time to test to me.

if you did o, you'd be 12 dpo next friday. seems like a good time to test to me.

Ok, well the tests still havent gotten here. Mail just came. Supposedly they've been on their way here since Wednesday so I dont know why they are taking this long but I wont have to fight the urge until they get here.

hi bex :)
things r healing i guess below :)
lance rained out today and i still feeling under the weather i managanged to sort threw all my clothes n blankets and get them in the washer .. ughh now i got to fold them and shit!!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/7046E8C7-B637-4593-9EAB-E2578D1BF65D-3234-000005038F113FB5.jpg

Yesterday at baby shower

Having a sharp pain right above my right collarbone and cramping all over my abdomen, hoping this is a good sign.

hopefully the cramping is post o progesterone. i'm not sure about the collarbone thing though...strange...

Yea my bump is huge ugh!!! I promise I'll post pics tomorrow I just been orangizeing all her stuff today and finally done washing her clothes... Tomorrow i got to wash our clothes and pick up the house and chill out I'm planning on watching tv all day bc I have been having cramps!!
I have a major feling she is gonns come into this world a lot sooner than we all think :)

i've had a little cramping going on too. i've bee having weird spurts of movement and then total quiet. i think sprout's making his/her way into the head down position (i hope).

how early do yu think bentlie will be?

She what ur feeling is there prolly getting into position.. Bentlie is already head down that makes me think she will be early too...
I think end of sept beginning of nov...

I was born 3 months early and weighed 1lb. 5oz and lance was 20 days early bc she smoked with him and weighed 5 lbs..

Holly crap!!!!!! Look at my ticker is 12 days its gonna say one month!!!! Oh lord

whoa...you changed your avatar!

i'm sure my ob will check next week to see if sprout's turned yet. i really don't want to have a c-section, so s/he'd better get a move on!

i know! it's going so fast sprout's due 2 months from tomorrow.

How do they check to see if they moved?
Yea I sank put the 4d ultra sound up there but I can't from my iPad I'mgonna get laptop n do it..

I'm having burning type craps and bleeding

wow...my cramps just feel a little tight. maybe bh? nothing that's burning or anything.

do you think you should call your doc in the morning? is the bleeding getting any worse?

i just saw your relationship thread in 3rd tri. anything you want to talk about here?

No not really bc I can't change the way I feel n now I'm preggo!

He is so mean!! Ughhh

No it's light pink

i'm sorry he's being mean, but being pregnant doesn't mean you have to stay with him if you are uncomfortable in your relationship. i wouldn't make any moves now, but you have a lot more options than you probably think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->