bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yes I know but he will take my kid away r try of I do decide to leave im gonna go wit the flow n see wat happens

whoa...you changed your avatar!

i'm sure my ob will check next week to see if sprout's turned yet. i really don't want to have a c-section, so s/he'd better get a move on!

Hey, I don't know how you feel about cold but I know a few ladies who had the same issue and this worked for them. Take a hot bath and put something really cold on top of your tummy by your ribs for 10 minutes. After doing this 2-3 times a lot of babies will move into head down position just to be closer to the warmth instead of the cold.

i agree that you should see how things play out for awhile, but know that if it really came down to it, as long as you have someplace to live and a way to take care of her, he'd never get more than joint custody. it's not like you're going to be abusive or on drugs or something.

i'm sure my ob will check next week to see if sprout's turned yet. i really don't want to have a c-section, so s/he'd better get a move on!

Hey, I don't know how you feel about cold but I know a few ladies who had the same issue and this worked for them. Take a hot bath and put something really cold on top of your tummy by your ribs for 10 minutes. After doing this 2-3 times a lot of babies will move into head down position just to be closer to the warmth instead of the cold.

interesting- perhaps i'll try this if sprout hasn't turned by our next appt. thanks :)

interesting- perhaps i'll try this if sprout hasn't turned by our next appt. thanks :)

Welcome.

Thank u Bex!!!

:)

So this morning I woke up to pressure and cramps and spotting... Ughh

do you think it's enough that you should call your doc? when is your next appt?

the bigger sprout gets, the harder it is to breathe. the nice part about carrying so high is i really don't have to pee as much as most pregnancy women complain about, but it's a real lung crusher!

Hi ladies,

How is everyone doing?

Bexxc, I'm sorry to hear your shopping trip over the weekend was ruined by your friend's jerk DH! How irritating :(

Annie, your pic from the shower is so cute! That sucks that you're bleeding and getting crampy...I think taking it easy is a good idea for now, and like Bexxc says maybe mention it to your doctor.
I'm also really sorry to hear you're having concerns about Lance. I must admit some things you've told us he's done make him sound like an a$$ indeed. However, I do think that right now is a really emotional time/time of turmoil where you really start to question your life and the path that you are on. I know getting pregnant did that for me and I'm sure it would be the same as your near delivery. One thing I do know about men is that sometimes even the biggest jerk will do a complete 360 when he has kids. I have met women that said that having a baby completely made their husbands re-think their priorities. So I would say definitely sit this one out and see how it goes the first few months. As Bexxc says, you have more options than you probably think. If, after a few months, things do NOT feel right and you feel in your heart you must get out, you will find options. No point in making any brash decisions right now.

Not sure if that helps at all but just wanted to offer my 2 cents...

Armymomma, how are you doing? In the 2WW now? Still planning on testing this weekend?

Well AFM, weekend with DF's parents was good! We were super busy and all over the place. AND we picked out our puppy!! yeaaaah! He is a little boy, yellow lab :thumbup:. He was the runt of his litter! Here are a few pics of him (5 weeks old):

2012-09-15 13.49.25.jpg
2012-09-15 13.52.17.jpg
2012-09-15 13.58.52.jpg

He comes home in 3 weeks!

hope- it's great to hear from you. your new puppy is beyond cute!!! do you have a name for him yet? i really want to get a puppy, but i just don't want to take on the extra responsibility right now. morgan and i have enough on our plates! :haha:

Bexxc, you sure do! haha. If we were expecting anytime soon we would NOT be getting a puppy either. Babies are more than enough work for a couple! However, since I know I won't be having a baby for at LEAST 9+ months (oh man, makes it sound so long!) we figured it would be a good time, especially since I'm working from home right now. The idea would be to get the puppy up to a good standard of training and around the 1 yr mark before bringing a baby into the mix!

As far as names go, we're still on the fence... we have a few names that we like, but we both want to see what his personality is like before we settle. It's hard to tell at 5 weeks because they kind of just toddle around and sleep! (so cute though). However the names we do like so far are all northern-themed names (towns around where we live, since being up here is kind of a novelty for us):
- Nelson (this is my fave so far, kinda geeky I know but I think it's cute for a yellow lab!)
- Dawson
- Yukon

I'll keep you posted if/when we decide. :D

OH, also wanted to mention that I got my "welcome" package from the FS/RE. They're having me do a bunch more tests before I go in for my first consult (which is good, because it would be annoying to go in and come out with more reqs instead of a prognosis and/or treatment plan!). I ended up going in for my bloodwork yesterday since the FSH test had to be on CD 2, 3, or 4 (yesterday was CD 4). So I got the following tests done:
- Day 4 FSH
- EDX - estriadol
- TSH
- Prolactin - PLTN
- Hematology Panel
- HBSaG
- Hep C
- HIV
- Rubella
- Varicella
- VDRL

(guh!)

These are in addition to the other tests I had done a couple weeks ago:

- antiphospholipid
- anticardiolipid
- lupus anticoagulant
- clotting time
- genetic karyotyping

and THOSE are in addition to the tests I had done back in June:

- thyroid
- iron
- prothrombin
- protein c
- protein s
- factor v leiden
- day 21 progesterone
- possibly some others I am forgetting....

Holy SH*T, eh? Man alive.... up until this past year, I had never even had a single blood test done! At least they are being thorough though, that I am very thankful for.

In addition to the bloodwork I have to go for an HSG x-ray (ugh). I've kind of been avoiding it but at this point I think I should just get it done so we can rule out any kind of uterine abnormalities once and for all (hopefully). So I'll have to wait to get that done in my next cycle.

Hi hope- ur advice really have helped me out thanks soooooo much!!

Ur puppie is a cutie!!! I have three mini rat terriers I'm terrified when bentlie arrives!!!

Yea it's to the point I don't wanna call text r even sleep with him.. Im not sure what's going on :/ I'm gonna wait it out!

Bex since bentlie is sitting so low I pee all the damn time!!! Ughhh
I don't have trouble breathing just yet though...

This week is dragging ass huh??

Does ur kicks feel different mine isn't jabs anyone. But pokes n swishes maybe she is getting cramed in there ??

I'm just waking up for the day I'm gonnna go cook my lunch and then chill out I'm not doing anything bc I have been bleeding so I'm gonna take it easy ..

Annie, :hugs: Relax and find a fun comedy to watch! I recommend Bridesmaids if you haven't seen it already :haha: (or maybe even if you have!)

Wow hope u have had alot of tubes of blood drawn huh???

Well look At it this way we all no something is wrong since u can get preggo but keep mc so this way the drs r gonna be able to pinpoint excatly whats causing that!!!!!!!

Yep it has probably been close to 20 tubes if not more. Crazy.

*sigh* I still want to believe that nothing is "wrong"...that is a hard idea to swallow. But I know there probably is something going on. The literature says that 70% of women who m/c 4 times will have a healthy baby in their next pregnancy. But the odds of success drop to only 50% once you have had 5 M/Cs or more, and never drops lower than that (which, if you think about it, is still not that bad if you're used to having M/Cs). But despite that, I am kind of scared. I want to try again because I'm hopeful, but I also don't want to fall into that 5 M/C category if I don't have to. So hopefully they do find some answers. I really don't know what I would do if they don't. I guess I would probably request heparin as an experimental treatment. *sigh*

Yea I totally understand.. It's not like u need clomid bc u r ovulating and getting preggo.. I'm interested what they gonna put u on and what is causing thr problem....

When do u think u gonns be able to ttc again?

look at it this way, if they do find something "wrong," that will lead to focused treatment options. nobody likes to hear that they're not "functioning properly," but once you determine a cause, your fabulous little rainbow is right around the corner.

Yes bex that's soooooo true!!!!!

Hope I wish u the best of luck hunnie

You are both so right! It's a hard pill to swallow but it is true that it could lead to a happy outcome. As I've said in the past, in some ways I hope they find something "wrong" so we could have a definitive treatment!

In terms of TTC again, I anticipate that with a diagnosis in Oct (after the results of all my tests are in), we'll be able to TTC right away again! I'm not sure if we will given our wedding plans (it will depend on what date we decide on), but I think we both want to :) Jamie said the other night how he is looking forward to having a baby ASAP :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->