bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

BTW we are leaning towards a May/June wedding :happydance:. If we got (successfully) preg right away I would be 6-7 mos pregnant at the ceremony! LOL :/

ETA: there are some really gorgeous maternity wedding dresses out there! I found all these the other week: https://www.lightinthebox.com/c/maternity-wedding-dresses_2713

if you have a friday wedding and get married on june 14, we'll share an anniversary! :haha:

or if you did it the friday before, you'd get married on 6-7-13. i like when two digits add up in the date to make the other number.

we got married on 6-14-08 (6+8=14).

i know, i'm an uberdork!

or if you did it the friday before, you'd get married on 6-7-13. i like when two digits add up in the date to make the other number.

we got married on 6-14-08 (6+8=14).

i know, i'm an uberdork!

hehe! that's awesome. I have been known to do stuff like that in the past. I was amazed to discover that my childhood phone number - 462-8826 when added together = 462+8826 = 9288, which, when flipped upside down/read backwards = 8826 (again). Ridiculous. LOL.

We are open to Friday weddings, so we shall see! Honestly, I kinda wanna get married ASAP so we can just focus on TTC without the worry of being too pregnant to get married/go away for our honeymoon. Does that sounds silly? lol. I would do it in Feb or March if Jamie agreed! There's a good chance we're getting married indoors anyway so the weather won't really matter.

Hi ladies,

How is everyone doing?

Bexxc, I'm sorry to hear your shopping trip over the weekend was ruined by your friend's jerk DH! How irritating :(

Annie, your pic from the shower is so cute! That sucks that you're bleeding and getting crampy...I think taking it easy is a good idea for now, and like Bexxc says maybe mention it to your doctor.
I'm also really sorry to hear you're having concerns about Lance. I must admit some things you've told us he's done make him sound like an a$$ indeed. However, I do think that right now is a really emotional time/time of turmoil where you really start to question your life and the path that you are on. I know getting pregnant did that for me and I'm sure it would be the same as your near delivery. One thing I do know about men is that sometimes even the biggest jerk will do a complete 360 when he has kids. I have met women that said that having a baby completely made their husbands re-think their priorities. So I would say definitely sit this one out and see how it goes the first few months. As Bexxc says, you have more options than you probably think. If, after a few months, things do NOT feel right and you feel in your heart you must get out, you will find options. No point in making any brash decisions right now.

Not sure if that helps at all but just wanted to offer my 2 cents...

Armymomma, how are you doing? In the 2WW now? Still planning on testing this weekend?

Well AFM, weekend with DF's parents was good! We were super busy and all over the place. AND we picked out our puppy!! yeaaaah! He is a little boy, yellow lab :thumbup:. He was the runt of his litter! Here are a few pics of him (5 weeks old):

View attachment 479449
View attachment 479453
View attachment 479455

He comes home in 3 weeks!

Well for the moment I am going to go with what FF says which means today is 8 dpo. Been cramping and real gassy for the past 3 days.

Wow y'all really like addin numbers!!!!!!

I just ate cookies n milk I splurged Ooops..

Army - I'd say those are good signs for 8dpo!

Annie - I just had a cookie too :) hehe. How are you feeling now?

Check it out ladies, a new study came out about recurrent m/c and super fertility:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-19361432

I really think this could be the case with me. The only one it can't really explain is baby boy. Sigh. But it is clear it doesn't take much for me to become pregnant! I am really encouraged that this work is being done.

Also, I updated my blog! I changed the layout (SO CUTE!) and updated it with a new post and a bunch of new pages with info about RPL. I hope someone out there will find it useful!

https://youngnfertile.wordpress.com/

Well if I am pregnant (please God let it be true) then the whole "things taste different" symptom, now applies to me. I made Mexican rice (from a bag not scratch, I'm not that crafty in the kitchen yet) and chicken with bell peppers. And I usually really like the rice but I cant eat it tonight. It tastes like soap to me! Yuck! I guess it's a peanut butter and jelly night for me.

hope- that super fertility article is a really interesting theory! that totally makes sense.

army- i remember things definitely started tasting different early one. everything started having a vague menthol taste. i tried looking it up online, but nothing i found really addressed it. i can't remember how far along i was when it started.

I just got back from bingo I didn't win crap again!!

Yea got to spend time with lances grandma and lil sister..

I'm having pressure again!! I'm startin to get worried

if you're worried, you should call your ob in the morning. it couldn't hurt to just ask about it.

Here is my diaper bag

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/3ECAA11D-732E-4E16-9049-75FD59B556C8-4457-00000731F7B8701B_zpsb0b09cc1.jpg

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/EED2F385-8B5E-4861-B81E-E6E7871993A1-4457-00000731ECE1CF35_zps5404fd72.jpg

Super cute Annie! Sorry about the pressure - did you call the doc?

Bexxc and Army, how are you ladies today?

Army, I personally never had the taste change thing, aside from a disgusting feeling of nausea and food aversion in my first pregnancy, but those didn't kick in till about 6 weeks. However, I've heard many women say that's a key sign for them!

Well Bexxc, you were right. FF just changed my O date again. Now I'm only 3 DPO. Planning to test on the 28th. On the other hand, at 3 DPO and my temp is already a full degree above FF's coverline! That's never happened before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->