bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Thanks hope..

No I haven't called my dr an I havent felt her move today?

She could just be sleeping? You could try one of the tricks to see if she moves...not sure what they are but I feel like I read somewhere drinking OJ and laying down can work. I'm sure everything is fine *hugs*

That's completely understandable given what you've gone through in this pregnancy! I hope that things calm down for you in your last few weeks, and that Bentlie makes an early-but-healthy appearance :hugs:

Annie the only secret I know of to get baby moving is drinking something ice cold and sweet but I know u have the diabetes to deal with.

So today I had my 3D anatomy and growth scan and I finally know I'm having a GIRL. Husy is holding out hope for a gender switch at delivery tho...lol. Everyone around us has girls and he wanted to be different plus he thinks girls are harder. He's already thinking he has to sharpen his knives if he has a girl cuz he doesn't want anyone near his girl child...lol...smh..men! Other than that everything is normal.

Awe congrats hunnie!!!

When r u due?
Lance thinks the same way he thinks it's a boy untill delivery lmao!!! Crazy men!!!

annie- sorry bentlie is giving you fits. if i were you, i'd call ob just to be on the safe side.

jumik- congrats on your pink bundle!!!!!! how exciting. my dh really wants a girl, but i have a feeling he's not going to get one right now. hope he isn't too disappointed.

army-that sounds like plenty. my bfp cycle we bd on o-2, o-1, and o day, so you should be totally covered.

Bentlie decided to wake up n stop Being lazy!! Lol

I wish dh was happy with our pink bundle but he isn't! How selfish!!

My Dh swears that only girls are born in NY. He keeps saying that we were pregnant with a boy and then we moved to NY and he became a she. I let him live in his own ignorance. She is enamored of him anyways so I don't see why he should complain. He claims that he will purposely choose when we have another girl (which in his opinion wont be after we have at least 3 more boys). Yes, we want 8-12 little ones running about.

i'm sure morgan will be thrilled with whatever comes out of me :haha: but i know he would just adore a daddy's girl! he says he wants three girls!!! :wacko: i'd like three kids too, but i'd prefer to have one of each and than a bonus whatever-we-get!

hopefully our next one won't take so long to conceive!!!!

Well just broke a blood vessel in my index finger knuckle on my left hand and broke a very heavy bowl in the process. Ouch!

By the eighth month (29-32 weeks), your baby weighs nearly three pounds and has fat stores under his or her skin. He/she may suck a thumb, hiccup, cry, respond to pain, light and sound.

Does that mean we r in our 8 month??

my what to expect books says the 8th month doesn't start until you are a full 31 weeks (start of week 32), so i'm going with that. but when you are in your 8th month, you're 7 months pregnant. so i turned 7 months on saturday. the 9th month (8 months pregnant) starts 35 at weeks (start of week 36).

Wait what?
U just confused me!!!! Lmao!!!

How many months preggo am I ?

you're about 6 and a half months. you'll be 7 months when you turn 31 weeks.

think of it this way. when you are one week pregnant, you are not a month pregnant, but you are in your first month. you are not one month pregnant until you are four weeks along. at that time you are starting your second month, but you are not two months pregnant. does that make sense?

so right now, you are IN your seventh month, but you are not yet seven months pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->