bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Well I was hoping for a good solid temp this morning that kept going up from yesterday's but my dog woke me up early so I had to discard my temp :(.

Wow Bex that is crazy!! I was hoping I would be 8 months according to my months I have two months left.. 9 weeks on what to expect

Army/ that isn't gonna hurt ur temp at all... As long as u sleep good fill then..
Unless u woke up a hour early u suppose to add.1 and I over slept and hour is subtract .1
Leave it be

Well I already discarded it and woke up 2x from nightmares in that last 4 hours so I don't think it should count.

Thanks guys.
Annie my EDD is 15th Dec but we're hoping she comes on the 12th, then her birth date will be 12.12.12

Pregnancy counting can be so complicated but I got the hang of it. I tell ppl I'm 6 mths now. When I get to week 31 then I'd just say 7 mths. Then when I get to 32 wks I'll say 8 mths.

Army that's a soccer team you want to have. I want just 2. One of each but with the way DH's family is the first two are usually the same gender so I guess he'll be scared to try for a second now...lol

Jumk- that would be so Awsome if u had her on dec 12!!!!!
So ur not far behind us ... How r things going with u ?

Army- that's a bad idea bc ff will never be able to get a good solid chart r temps bc u keep discarding them..
And not being rude but I was looking at ur chart and I noticed u had ALOT of + opks there is no way a person can get that many + opks .. Do u know what a + looks like? The test line has to be as dark are darker than the control line.. Not being rude u ask for my opinion n I gave It to u

Bexxc, great explanation! I was thinking when I was reading it how awesome a teacher you must be! :thumbup: I'm sure your next baby will come along right on time :flow:

Jumik, huge congrats to you! That is awesome. I'm really glad you've stepped out of the lurking shadows and joined us on the board :haha:

Army i often include temps from when I woke up early or late. Unless I really had a horrible night's sleep, or drank the night before (rarely happens but I have had one night where I had a few drinks and my temp SHOT up the next day), I usually put in my numbers, adjusting the entry time. FF will automatically put it in an open circle if it's not within a half hour of your normal wake time. Otherwise, if I wake up really early, I'll use a BBT adjuster: https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php which basically gives you the values that Annie mentioned (+/_ .1). HTH!

Re: +OPKs, it is possible to get lots of pos OPKs in a cycle! Sometimes it can be a hormonal issue, sometimes our bodies gear up to O multiple times in a cycle, and sometimes they never even end up Oing. It is common to see multiple patches of +OPKs in anovulatory cycles (esp for women with PCOS). Army, that might be another reason to ask your doc about your temps and stuff! Can't hurt anyway. In the meantime, maybe just focus on your signs as a whole, looking at other things like cervical position, CM, in addition to temps and OPKs :)

Oooof, I slept like a log last night! This past year I can't get by on less than 8-9 hours of sleep! Don't know what the heck is going on...it's like a second adolescence :haha:

So I just made a appt with the densit who pulled my tooth three months ago bc ever since then my jaw hurts on the other side and I cant chew r close my mouth all the way..

Army when I temped I used a BBT adjuster as well. That way you avoid throwing away too many temps and FF is better able to analyse your cycle.

Annie I am doing beyond great now. My first few mths were horrible. I cldnt eat or even drink water. I had to get drips. Things were also complicated for me because I have thyroid issues (Hyperthyroidism or Graves Disease). All the while my little girl was doing wonderful I was just in a mess. My thyroid levels are very good now and I feel great. DH and my mother believes it's because of the baby I am doing so much better with my thyroid. That's why we chose the name J'lenn (Jalen is the original spelling). It's a unisex name and it means healer.

Awe what a touching story!!!!

I decided to call the Denist back real fast n see if they had anything opened for today and they do.. I have to be there at 2:30 so in two hours..
I'm really glad bc my jaw is killing me.. I'm scared they might have messed my jaw up for life!!

Jumik - that is so touching! I'm really glad to hear that things are going very well for you now :hugs:

Annie - the great thing about dentistry is that they can do almost anything in there! I'm sure it's fixable :thumbup: Good luck!

jumik! what a sweet name story! i'm sure she'll be very proud of that someday!

annie- hope your appointment went well. that sounds awful.

i feel very blessed to have had such an easygoing pregnancy so far!

Well it is fixable ! My teeth have shifted from getting that tooth pulled! I'm so upset!
That's why I can't bite down right and without pain..

So I have to go see a orthodontic oct 2nd to see if I indeed need braces once again!!! I'm so ughh!! I'm 24 and I already had braces once why I need them again!!! Ughhh

I feel you Annie. I am going back to the orthodontist (as soon as they call me for my referral, argh) to try to get Invisalign. I had braces when I was 11-13 but my teeth have regressed a bit. It's not bad, but it's enough that I want to nip it in the bud before they get any worse.

oh no! that's so lame. i've been really lucky with my teeth. i wasn't very consistent with wearing my retainer, but my teeth have only shifted a very little. i think i'm the only one who looks close enough to be able to tell.

a friend of mine had invisiline and she loved it. it worked so well for her.

I'm having a small glass of homemade wine bc I'm havin a horriable day am I wrong?

i'm going with the not drinking thing, but lots of people feel it's okay to have a glass of wine every now and then during third tri. my mom's doctor told her to have a glass of chianti a week during her last month pregnant with me. i don't think i've turned out too messed up...:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->