bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

no...i just have the watermelon left after the honeydew. i just finished with the pumpkin.

i'll keep my fingers crossed that your shower is lance-mom free!

LOL Bexxc, according to your ticker you just finished the squash and still have pumpkin and watermelon to go.

you guys, the squash is the pumpkin. the enlarged picture is offset from the actual timeline below. i promise. it goes, squash (or pumpkin- whatever you want to call it), honeydew, watermelon.

you guys, the squash is the pumpkin. the enlarged picture is offset from the actual timeline below. i promise. it goes, squash (or pumpkin- whatever you want to call it), honeydew, watermelon.

Oh ok, I believe you. I'm still impatient just to get to be an actual fruit. Argh...I want time to speed up.

i'm pretty ready for things to speed up myself. mostly because i'm just totally over working!

that would be perfect. that will give me almost a full week off of work before baby comes and it's the day after dh's birthday. it would also put our family birthdays at...

7th- dh
8th- sprout
10th- nephew
11th- sil
22nd- mom

Very nice. According to another website and my ovulation date, my EDD (until confirmed or changed by ultrasound) is 6-9-2013. DH is hoping this baby (hoping for a boy) comes a week late so the baby will be born on Father's Day next year.

aw! that would be sweet. if sprout is four days late s/he will be born on thanksgiving day (and my mom's b-day).

i think a thanksgiving birthday would be quite apropos after what we went through ttc.

So does 2nd trimester start at 13 weeks or 14 weeks? Either way I cant wait til I get to that point but I've got a lot of packing to do to be ready to move over Thanksgiving. Making zucchini bread today and hopefully (if I'm not completely fatigued all day) packing 3-4 boxes up from the storage area.

officially it starts at 14 weeks, though a lot of people in the us say 12.

Ok, then 14 weeks isn't until December 7th. Then 2 weeks after that(give or take a few days) we plan to tell everyone. I am hoping to feel movement around week 16 because with my daughter I felt movement at 18 weeks and 1 day. Now to go browse online for Christmas presents for people.

what a fun Christmas surprise for your family.

I hope lance's mom didnt show up or at least keeps her mouth shut if she does show up.

me too! the last thing she needs is to have a miserable time at her own baby shower!

annie- hope you had a wonderful day!!! hope you're on later to tell us all about it!

Hey ladies!!!!!!

Awe thank y'all so much for thinking about me!!!

Well she ended up not going which was awsome but can u imagine how lance and his grandma felt..but his sister took his mom seat... It's was so well....

I got soooooooooo much stuff.. I'm returning a lot though also blankets diapers wipes bc I got slot of pampers and I'm using Huggies so I'm gonns exchange them... I got another high chair which I'm gonns return... I got 150 in cash and after I return everything I'm gonna order r go buy walker swing sheets more bottles diapers

i'm so glad (for you) that she ended up not going. i'm sorry lance and his grandma were hurt by that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->