bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Please pray. Went to ER today for sharp pain on my left side. Ultrasounds were inconclusive but they said it could be an ectopic pregnancy or a large cyst on my left ovary. Going back on Wednesday for HCG check and probably on Friday for follow-up ultrasound. I don't want to have to end a pregnancy I worked for a year for!

definitely praying for you, hun. i'm not surprised it was inconclusive. i think it's too early to even see a sac yet, so try to keep positive. :hugs: did they do a beta today for a comparison on wednesday to see if your numbers are doubling and to check your progesterone levels?

definitely praying for you, hun. i'm not surprised it was inconclusive. i think it's too early to even see a sac yet, so try to keep positive. :hugs: did they do a beta today for a comparison on wednesday to see if your numbers are doubling and to check your progesterone levels?

They did a HCG quantitative but didn't tell me the numbers. He only told me that my numbers match up well with being 4 weeks along.

Good luck army ... It's still really early to know anything for sure but since ur numbers matching up with 4 weeks is great!!!

Went TI Walmart and returned stuff and i got back 240 dollars plus I got 150 cash.. So we bought monitor hamper trash cans sheets n changing pad sheets mobile that projects on roof formula thing for diaper bag pack of bids n burp clothes .. I spent 130 so I came home and got online and ordered my swing walker more. Burp clothes more bibs ...

sounds like you were able to make a lot of very helpful exchanges!

so tell us more about today! how was it? do you have pics?

I have one picture of me before the shower started but I will have more later once they get copied on a cd but this is all I got now. My eye looks weird lmao!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/album...7-BA0C-EF188EF443D1-1420-0000030BFD0FFA12.jpg

So my day... Hmm long.... I been up since 8am got up made coffee for mom and cooked breakfast while lance was cooking for my shower and then at 10:30 mom n sil left to go make last minute food and at 12:00 they came back n got me ..
It was set up very nice my colors n themes was pink and lime green very cute :)
My diaper cake was Awsome I had one full long ass table packed with presents and underneath as well.. I was getting tired of opening gifts..

Once people would walk in they would sign in and guesstimate how many things were in the baby bottle jar and then they would look at my belly and guesstimate how much yarn to cut to be perfect size of my belly.. It was cool..

Then we ate which omg the food they had was crazy I'm not gonna cook for tomorrow night that's for sure!!!

I felt so good and I felt so pretty and everyone was so damn nice .. I had a lovely day!
And poor lance there is shit scattered everywhere in the living room :/ Ooops ill get it tomorrow!!

I can't help but say my feelings r hurt for my daughter bc her grandma didn't show :/ am I wrong?

aw! you look so cute! you've gotten so round!!!! adorable!!!

i'm glad you had such a fun day. it sounds like a really great time. i'm really sorry you feel bad that bentlie's grandma didn't bother to show up. i can understand that you feel torn because you didn't really want to see her, but she should care enough about her granddaughter to come celebrate her. did she at least send along a gift or something?

No she didn't send shit!!!!! Not even a congrats!!!!!!!!

Thanks sweetie!!!

And what am I suppose to do at delivery room???

My throat is hurting oh lord plz don't be getting sick. I might have to rescrdule my ortho appt Tuesday if it gets worse all of a sudden it hit me

what's worrying you about the delivery room?

your sore throat could be from talking a lot today. i'm sure you had to talk a lot more than you're used to. my throat always gets irritated my first couple of days back at work after summer vacation because i have to talk a lot. just get some rest and drink plenty of fluids to be on the safe side.

I'm gonna.. I sure hope its not the flu are strep throat!!!!

Well only my mom n lance r gonna be there in delivery room but I don't even want her at the hospital when I'm there... Am I wrong? How do I tell him this?

i would just explain to him that you want it to be a very private, intimate moment for you guys as a family- that you want your mom there for support since she's been through it before, and you want him there for obvious reasons and that's how you'd like to keep it.

No no he knows I don't want her in delivery room but I just decided I would rather her not even been notified I'm in labor I know his mawmaw will notify her but I just don't want her on the grounds n I'm scared if I tell him he is gonna get mad r upset

i'm sure if you just explain to him that it will make you feel stressed out during labor- a time when you need to feel as calm and comfortable as possible- i'm sure he'll understand. this isn't about anyone but you and the baby.

not at all. i'm actually currently crafting a nice way to tell my best friend that i don't want her there while i'm in labor. i don't want to hurt her feelings, but she messaged me on fb the other day asking if i would call her when we left for the hospital because she wants to be there for me. and she'll bring anything i want...like mad libs or scrabble! and i'm thinking :saywhat: do you really think i want to play scrabble and giggle over mad libs while i'm in labor????

Oh wow!!!! I totally agree!!!
Maybe instead of telling her I just would not call her and say u told Morgan to but he got side tracked.. I mean I think a best Friend would get more upset than lance.. Kwim?

I'm cramping I did Wayyy to much today!!!

i was kind of thinking we would just "forget" to tell her. i'm just not into having the contemporary delivery with all kinds of friends and family coming in and out.

good morning, ladies.

well, the temps here are supposed to hit triple digits today :( and the a/c in my classroom still isn't working properly. looks like it's going to be a long one!!!

hope you girls have a great day!

annie-

our babies are due NEXT MONTH!!!!!
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g