bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Wow Bex I can't believe that about ur class room!!!
Today's high is 79!! Very pretty day!!!!
I just woke up I didn't do my blood sugar bc my throat still hurts ..

I know we r officially due next month!!!! Yay!!!!!!!

i'm sorry your throat is still bothering you. try to get lots of rest today. :hugs:

how ya feelin army?

I no that's what I need to do but I got sooo much to do I have baby stuff from on end of living room to other

Ugh....well now we found out that we have to pay $1000 to get the car fixed because we drove too long without an oil change. Basically means living off of as little money as we can bare and selling everything we don't use.

Trying to take it easy but not easy when you have a toddler and dishes to clean.

No offensive but if u can't afford to change ur oil every 3 months which cost 30-35 dollars then how are u gonna afford to raise a baby?

oh my gosh, girls! it's 4:22 and it's still 99 degrees here!!!! it was so hot in my classroom! i called morgan on the way home and told him to blast the a/c in the house. it's soooooooo nice in here right now!

I still don't see how u make it without the ac on in ur house!! That's crazy!!! :)

we have it on right now! it's 68 in here! :haha:

i am starting to feel sooooo pregnant! oh my goodness. i just feel so slow!

Lol Yeap I totally no excatly what u mean..

So the other day when u told me u had Presure well my pelvic home hurts ESP when I stand up its better if I sit r lay down.. Should I call er r watch it? Feels like i road a horse all day long

my doc said it's totally normal. it definitely feels worse when i'm standing/walking. it's just your pubic symphysis starting to loosen in preparation for birth. uncomfortable, but completely harmless.

O okay it almost feels she is bout to fall out r is pushing down..
And also my inner theighs at the top r very sore!!
I'm getting so uncomfortable ughh I know u r too..

good morning! it's going to be another hot day...not quite as hot as yesterday, but it's still supposed to be about 95. it's supposed to really cool off tomorrow, so i'm just trying to hang in until then.

how are you girls today?

Hey hunnie..
It's 68 degrees right now :)

I'm own my way to the ortho see what they say
And I'm waiting on dr to call me back that pressure is really hurting now. I don't even wanna walk :/

wow...i wonder what's going on. i feel sore, but nothing like that. no pressure. just feels like sore muscles.

So I'm so happy I don't need braces again!!
All I need is a top retainer and its gonna be clear plastic!! So relieved!!!

I do need to get a deep cleaning..

Everything was 500 dollars and I come back next Tuesday and pick it up and that's it..

morgan's having a deep cleaning next week. i've never needed one...at least my dentist has never said anything about it. how is it different from a regular cleaning?

how long do they think it will take for your mouth to start feeling better?

if it helps any, that's when my temp started to rise. here's my chart:
My Ovulation Chart

Hey not sure if y remember me becks but I was on ere very early on as I left as I stopped. Trying well found out yester that I'm 7 weeks preggers :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->