bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Congrats baby!!! So happy for u hunnie!!

They said my mouth hurts bc it had to open so wide and stay that way for awhile..

My OB calle me back and said to take tynole and lay down. She thinks I'm dehydrated how is that possiable?

baby!!!!!! congratulations!!!! i'm so excited for you! how are you feeling???? :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

army- hope your bloodwork/appointment goes okay tomorrow. how have you been feeling? any more pain? no bleeding or anything, i hope.

annie- how much water have you been drinking? my ob said 8-10 glasses a day minimum.

sprout's been really sluggish today. it's worrying me a bit :( think i'll do a kick count when i get home and see what's going on.

No spotting or bleeding. But the pain still comes about once a day. Did have some major cramping after BDing.

Hi Bex!
So I ended up calling my dr and since the pain didn't get any better they wanted to see me and check my cervix well my cervix are closed as of now..
They said bentlie head is rubbing on my pelvic bone and my bone is very sore and also my who ha is swollen from all the blood vessels and Presure she told me to try to lay down bc it takes the pressure off the pelvic and if I start having contractions 4 a hour to go to er

:hugs:i'm sorry you're so sore and swollen. hopefully laying down will help relieve some of the pain.

army- glad you're not having any spotting. i had some cramping and stabbing pains pretty early on. i think you'll be okay.

hot again today. it's about 95 right now and we were forced to turn on the a/c again.

Thanks Bex!!
I'm bout to eat pizza and watch a movie and eat ice cream I feel like poo..

How do y'all sleep at night not being cold?

it's so hard to sleep when it's hot. i hate it. i haven't been sleeping well anyway, though. i actually slept really well last night even though the a/c only got it down to about 70.

mmmmm...pizza sounds so good!

Wow I bet u would freeze at my house!! Right now the ac is on 67 and I got my ceiling fan on and another fan on my face :) I love to be cold!!

So lance just told me tomorrow for me pretty much not to get out of bed bc like I said it hurts worse when I walk around so he said he will do my dirty clothes tomorrow bc tomorrow i always do laundry.. But I'm gonna see when I wake up how I feel...

i love to be cold too. i can't wait until winter!!!!

that's so sweet of lance to offer to do the laundry for you. morgan cooked dinner tonight and is currently cooking dinner for tomorrow. it gives me time to nap in the afternoons.

Awe how sweet!!!

We prolly eating cereal tomorrow if I'm still hurting!!

well, he got dinner on the table tonight, but he ran out of steam and i had to make tomorrow's dinner. oh well. at least he tried.

good morning, ladies! hope you're all well today.

good luck at your appointment, army!

annie- are you feeling any less sore today? try to get plenty rest!

it's supposed to cool down about 10 degrees today... not that 90 is much better than 100! i'm glad it's wednesday already. this weeks seems to be going pretty quickly. :thumbup:

Morning Bex I'm still sore and every once in a while ill have a cramp are contraction not sure what to call it.. I'm gonna try to get plenty of rest today..
I'm glad it cooled off for u!!
Saturday we have a car show we going to its a all day event it's pretty cool they got food bands classic cars games for kids...

Ur baby shower is Sunday right?

my shower is on saturday :) i'm getting excited!

army- how did your appt go today?

Oh yea I bet u r!!!!!
What time is it?
How many people do u expect what is ur theme?

Well lance is almost home but he has to go get soy beans for the deer lease tonight with his friend so I'm gonna rent a movie I'm thinking about Snow White and the huntsman

it starts at noon. i don't really know what the theme is or anything. it's been planned completely by a family friend. i'm pretty sure we're just doing lunch and visiting and gifts. i made it pretty clear that i don't like all those hokey games! :haha: there should be around 35 people there. she's hosting it at her house, so i had to keep my guest list pretty small.

if you do get snow white and the huntsman, let me know how it is. i've been thinking about checking it out.

my shower is on saturday :) i'm getting excited!

army- how did your appt go today?

Ok, so my pregnancy cyst is bigger than normal (usually no bigger than 3 cm). Mine 4.8 cm. It is also leaking a tiny bit but doctor says as long as it doesnt rupture it should be fine. There was a sac in my uterus but getting weekly ultrasounds because of the pain until we see a heartbeat! hCG went from 745 on Sunday afternoon to 1860 this morning! Repeat HCG check Friday morning and repeat ultrasound next Thursday.

Bex.. That's soooooo exciting!!!!
I can't wait to see pics I'm still waiting to get pics from mine..

We played the games and it was fun... I enjoyed it very much :)..

army- that's great news. i knew everything would be fine.

annie- i know some people are totally into the games. i just don't personally enjoy them. i didn't have them at my bridal shower either.

pelvic soreness feels worse today. by the end of the day it was pretty hard to walk...but i'd just like to state that this is all worth it. sprout can get as comfy in there as s/he needs to at my expense. i can handle it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->