bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i've been loving york peppermint patties lately! :shrug:

Lol that's crazy!!

So I got our Xmas shopping done!!!
I just bought for all the kids in the family online I bought for ten kids for 175 I think I did good...
Now I just gotta buy for lance mom n dad an bentlie :)

i haven't started shopping yet, but i will soon. we have amazon prime, so i get free two day shipping wherever things need to go. i freakin love it! it is one of the best services is ever.

I cool!!! Wat u planning on buying baby for Xmas?

i don't know...we're really not going to buy much. i mean, s/he's not going to know what's going on...probably just a few little books and toys or something. at 4 weeks old everything s/he has will already be new- life will be like one big Christmas.

Yea I agree.. We r going to buy her a bumpie ball and a activity set.. (Thing u lay down on and play) that's it she doesn't need cloths

i'll probably just buy any toys that aren't purchased from our registry.

Yea I didn't have any toys on the registry oops lol

Hey gals, I been MIA. Nothing much to post about lately. I love shower games they are hillarious. Annie I got one of those diaper cakes on work too they had a small shower for me. My big shower is coming soon, it's supposed to be a surprise so I have no idea when. But I know plans are taking place. I see all the sneaking around and I get left out of conversations often now.

I registered at my hospital and should be having regular clinic hours with them now. I also start lamarse classes at the hospital on Wednesday. My mother will be my partner cuz DH doesn't want to be in delivery at all...lol...he can't handle it...poor thing.

I see you guys are all packed, I have no clue what to pack especially for myself. I guess I will find out in lamarse.

Yay, my nunbers just got back! and in only 47 hours (got it taken at 9:45 on Wednesday and 8:45 today) they have more than doubled again! I went from 1860 on wednesday morning to 4175 this morning!

Good deal army so ur baby is fine just sit back and wait and chill out!!

Jumik/ I bet ur tickled pink about ur shower!!! I'm so happy in a way my shower is over!! Her room is all done now all I got to do is wash some sheets I'm waiting on to come in and that's it!!
My swing came in today so I'm gonna put that up tonight and put it in its place and put he pack n play on side of my bed ...
I woke up last night with bad cramps I thought I was gonna have her!!! Lol

What to expect is saying I'm a honey dew now!!!

jumik- oh my gosh! i'd be so upset if dh wasn't going to be in the delivery room with me!!!

how exciting that you're going to have a surprise shower. i can't wait to hear all about it.

annie- sorry about the cramps. that does not sound fun!

army- great news about your numbers. what are your next steps?

Hi Bex how was ur day hunnie?

Looking forward to two days off?

Hmm I just realized something.. My dr told me when I go pre register to make sure they do a X-ray of my back since I have scoliosis and I didn't I didn't even go to labor n delivery area.. Should I ask my dr Monday r should I say poo on it?

my day was okay. the kids were a little rowdy. my two days off are going to be a bit hectic. i probably won't be on a lot tomorrow. i'm meeting a friend for breakfast tomorrow morning at around 8, then i'm going over to my mom's house, then over to my shower at 12, then over to my in-laws' for dinner after that. i have a feeling i'm going to be exhausted by the time the day's over! it should be fun though!

Wow hunnie sounds like a long but exciting day for u!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it :)
;hugs;

Yea my cramping comes n goes I'm kinda sick to my stomach ATM .. I'm soo tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"