bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I feel the same way!!

Me and lance was talking we can't believe out bundle of joy we have been ttc for so long is almost here and our life's r gonna change soo much

Ugh I just had a contraction my belly got super hard and it burnt like fire !!

So that movie..
Well it's different it's mid evil time and its got a good story

i know. it's so exciting that it's almost here. i was just pointing at my belly and telling morgan,"there's a person in there...a whole human being!" it still amazes me that that's even possible.

sorry about the painful contraction. if i've had any contractions, i haven't felt them.

sprout has hiccups for the second time today. when s/he had them earlier, morgan was watching my belly jump and laughing!

Awe shy!!
Bentlie has never had them ever!!!!!!

I know it so exciting!!
I just unrolled 300 diapers and found a place to store them...

U do realize ur ticker is almost reading 30!!!!! Wow!! 16 more days and its gonna say 30!!!!

i bought new overnight bags for morgan and myself. they arrived today, so i guess it's time to start packing for the hospital :)

I have our gym bags that we bought when we was outta town.. I'm gonna start packing mine next week prolly.. And I need to go stock up on pads...
I'm gonna put shampoo cond lotion deodorant tooth brush n paste hair brush n pony tail pads 4 pairs of panties a regular loose t shirt Incase I have a c section and a pair of loose pjs to come home in.. Socks n shoes r slippers.. And phone charger change for vending machine camera and the camera charger.. That's about it..
The only thing I gotta buy is pads..

O bentlie diaper bag is almost packed all I gotta do is add couple diapers to be safe and wipes in my case and her coming home outfit her blanket her bow and her little shoes...
:)
Lance can pack his own lol all he needs is jeans and shirt lol

i don't think you'll need pads or undies. they have pads and disposable undies at the hospital. you'll be bleeding A LOT after delivery and you don't want to ruin yours... at least that's what our birth prep class teacher advised. she also suggested bringing your diaper bag empty. the diapers and diaper supplies are built into the cost of the room, so she suggested stocking up while you're there. i'm honestly more concerned with morgan's bag. i want to make sure he has a couple extra changes of clothes and plenty of snacks so he'll be comfy and won't have to come home constantly if i do end up in the hospital for awhile.

i don't think you'll need pads or undies. they have pads and disposable undies at the hospital. you'll be bleeding A LOT after delivery and you don't want to ruin yours... at least that's what our birth prep class teacher advised. she also suggested bringing your diaper bag empty. the diapers and diaper supplies are built into the cost of the room, so she suggested stocking up while you're there. i'm honestly more concerned with morgan's bag. i want to make sure he has a couple extra changes of clothes and plenty of snacks so he'll be comfy and won't have to come home constantly if i do end up in the hospital for awhile.

SO WANTED TO SAY WOW THAT YR HOSPITAL SUPPLIES PADS AND UNDIES IN OUR COUNTRY UK ENGLAND WE DONT GET THAT TREATMENT ITS SO NICE TO HEAR THAT HOSPITALS DO CARE FOR THJERE PREGNANT LADIES GOOD LUCK ANNIE00 AND BEXXC ON YOUR LABOURS:baby::baby: COMING VERY SOON XXXX:hugs:

yeah...it is really nice to not have to worry about suplies at the hospital, but on the flip side, you guys have much better maternity leave over there. i'd actually prefer that!

oh my gosh! i've had another night where i only got up once to pee. i slept soooo well i'm practically hung over from it! :haha: sprout's already kicking up a storm today. after a couple quieter days, s/he's been really busy!

Ours supply pads but they are the shitty ones ill use there's while I'm there but like once I have my shower and bout to head home ill use mine..
They don't supply panties either:. They put one of the doggie pee pee pads under ur but and ur always half naked anyways..
Ur so lucky u slept good !! This week flew bye!!

Monday I gotta go get put on the monitor for bentlie at my dr appt and then Tuesday I have to go get my retainer

Congrats to you both, in your upcoming BUNDLES OF JOY!!!!! I hope that you both have easy deleiveries and lots of hugs to you today...

Hi tana!! Welcome hunnie!!!

R u expecting? R u ttc?

annie- we'll name baby eli morgan if it's a boy and bryn morgan if it's a girl :)

tana- thanks! welcome to our lil group!

how's everyone doing this afternoon/evening depending on your time zone?

I think I remember u tellin me that.. About the names cute cute!!!

I'm craving chocolate!!

I'm having burning sensations in my belly weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back