bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

the poor thing. i don't even know what to suggest it could be. has he had some water?

Yea ..
He is laying down under the covers..

Lance just woke up and said deff call vet tomorrow if he keeps doing it bc it woke him up..

The only thing is the vet is at my moms 4 hours away!!!!!
Ughh

And on top of that my back is killing me I can barely walk and I can't get comfy..
I'm bout to go soak in warm bathe..
Even though I already had one..

I over did it todau

is there an emergency vet or walk in clinic nearby?

Yea but just to see the vet is 150 off the top just to walk in door

yeah...those places are pretty expensive. but you figure gas and food, etc. for a 4 hour round trip is a lot too.

Yea ur right ..
He is sleeping maybe the Benadryl helped him.. Shy baby.. He is like help me momma..

Sorry very tmi!!!!!
So this morning I drank two cups of coffee to give me energy to do my chores.. Well right after I had a bm and I said wow coffee really works..
Well since then I have had omg poo cramps and I have pooed 4 times ... It's really soft not diarrhea though..
I'm sorry I know tmi!!

I don't get it bc I'm always always constipated!!!!

glad it helped. maybe the constipation is what's making you feel so crampy.

Hey maybe so?? I never thought of that!!!

I have always fought with constipation all my life bc I don't eat veggies

i think before getting pregnant i had been constipated literally once in my entire life! it hasn't been all the time during pregnancy, but i've certainly been constipated more in the last 8 months than i ever thought i would be!

Oh wow girl!! I wouldn't know how to act if I pooed more than once every two weeks are once a week!!
I have a friend every time she eats she has to go no matter where she is are what she ate!!!

I have been taking Metamucil this whole pregnancy.. I take two daily but if I haven't went in a week ill take 3-4 a day..

no wonder you're feeling uncomfortable! i go EVERY DAY. sometimes twice!!!! have you tried fiber one bars or anything? or v8 juice? there's really no kind of veggie you like at all?

Wow girl!!
No I haven't tried that.. N no no veggies at all!!

So I'm a hour from the vet office I have been up with cutter my dog since 2am an now we on way to vet 4 hours away I left my house at 4;20 am.. Ughhhh poor baby I feel so bad for him!!

So he has bronchitis :( poor baby!!!
I'm so happy it's not his heart !!!!!!

It only cost me 102 at the vet but plus gas n food :)
I don't care it was worth it :)

poor thing!!!! will he be on antibiotics to clear it up? i hope he recovers quickly. glad it's not something more serious!

well, home from work again today. i have my checkup at 1:00. hopefully my ob will be able to tell if sprout has turned yet. i'm anxious to find out!

Hi sweetie!
Yes he is on antibiotics daily along with two cough pills..
He is really hurting though today..

Thanks for wishing me happy 34 days!!

I just leaving my grandma house poor thing new my face but not my name :( shy!!

I hope he turned!!!
Keep me in touch

i'm sorry about your grandma. it's so difficult to watch your loved ones' mental and physical health decline. :hugs:

hopefully your dog will start to feel better after a few doses of his meds!

my appointment is at 1:40 today. i'll let you know how everything goes.

i'm meeting my mom and dad for lunch before my appointment today :) i love hanging out with them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->