bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Awe how sweet!! I just ate lunch with mom now gonna try to nap before I gtg baxk home

what a nice day! had lunch with mom n dad and headed off to the doctor. everything's looking/sounding good and he thinks (from external palpation) that baby is head down :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:, but he'll know for sure next week when i have my first internal exam/gbs test.

...and tomorrow is officially my last day at work! i'm so freakin happy i could just jump up and click my heels together...but i won't! :haha:

you guys make it home okay? how's your dog doing?

Hunnie that is Awsome!!!!!!

So ur going weekly now? He is gonna check ur cercix next week for the first time? How can he tell he head is down by checking cervix? I guess that's what u mean by internal exam???

Cutter hasn't coughed since I gave him his cough Meds at first when we left vet he wasn't doing good he was hurting and crying now he is alot better and resting he is just hungry but since I forgot dog food :( didn't think I would be long I fed him a beef stick ...

No I'm not home yet got 1hr n half left...

i'm not really sure how they can tell from an internal if the baby is head down...i guess they know what they're feeling around for. and yes- i'm on weekly appointments from now on. i can't believe i'm already far enough to be doing that. i realized today that sprout is due right near our 3 year anniversary of starting ttc. we started on nov. 3, 2009. a long 3 years coming to a close very soon!

hope the rest of your drive is smooth. so glad your lil furbaby is feeling better already!

Wow how amazing that he is due around that time.. God works in mysterious ways!! :)

I know this is my third week for going weekly..
Mom bout freaked out when I told her today I was 34 w se said damn u can have her any time now.. I said yea lmao!!

yeah...it's crazy that it's gone so fast. the time since march has just flown by- even though sometimes it seemed like it was dragging.

I think it's dragging ughh..
I found out st patties day I was preggo and I still find its dragging !

So I'm finally home yay

glad you're home. maybe i feel like it's gone so fast because i've been so busy with work and trying to get prepped to go on leave. it will probably feel really long once i'm home for good!

Well..
We ran to Walmart to get some stuff for him for work and I got me a brush n mirror travel tooth brush n paste him a Deorant so I got all I need for my bag expect pads ..
I forgot them ill get them next week..
And then ill pack

i wanted to start my bag, but i just haven't really gotten to it yet. oh well. i'll be in labor for awhile at home, so i guess even in the worst case scenario, i can worry about it during early labor.

humph! been up since 2:15ish. i just woke up and couldn't get back to sleep. i'm so annoyed. today's going to be rough! i'll definitely be taking a nap when i get home.

Sorry u didn't sleep last night but look at it this way last day of work yay!!!

I woke up with cramps n dreamed I went into labor

well, one of these days it will be labor!

i'm so excited today's my last teaching day. i still have my 26 conferences to do at the end of the month, but those should be relatively easy. i just hope my baby brain doesn't interfere with my spanish language skills. that would make things considerably more difficult!

I hope not..
I have a pounding head ache and my stomach hurts :(
I wish lance was home today..

I'm cooking a homemade chili tonight since is kinda cold outside :)

i'm so jealous. i would kill for a little cold weather. it was 95 on our way home from our appt. yesterday!

No it's been in the 80..
We had such a horriable summer and we didn't have a winter last year we was mowing grass and wearing flip flops for Xmas last yr!! We r gonna have a hard cold winter this yr

i hope we have a long, hard winter. i love the rain and cold.

i am so tired i feel like i'll hardly make it through the day. i had a special meeting for a troubled student this morning and i didn't get my morning break. i had just enough time to pee. must. sleep. soon.

Awe bless ur heart!!! U must be whipped!!!! :(

I love the cold an rain too! I hope n pray it snows this yr!!!!

it snowed here for about an hour last year, but that's the first time it had happened in 20 or 30 years. it gets really cold where i am, but it only snows on the mountains and nearly never in the valley. we can see it and it's pretty, but it doesn't usually get here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->