bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

My oh my you both are so close to full term. How exciting for you! How are you feeling these days Annie? How are the aches?

Bexx I wish today was my last day. My maternity officially starts on 10th Dec but I think I'll apply for some leave before that.

I have one more week till my shower and I should get my box from my family in Canada by then and then I'll see what I need still. J'lenn is really beating me up today...lol. But i'll take that any day over no movements.

Bex it never snows here I only seen snow in louisiana twice..
It's gets supper cold here to bc of the gulf winds and the humidity !
I would b so upset if I could see the snow but not experience it!!

Jumik- hey how r u :)
I'm good today!!
I bet ur excited about ur baby shower eekkk!!!

Bex day is almost over yay

Good to hear Annie.
Yes I am excited. Excited to really get things organised for my baby. I'm starting a bit late but I already got some of the major things like car seat and stroller, nursery furniture ordered, breast pump and a couple small things from my work shower. And I know my mother is buying like crazy so I just need to wait until I get all that to really get organised. November's going to be a real busy month for me.

Jumik I had my crib during first tri..
I like to have everything done.

Well my right arm has been going numb??
Wtf

jumik- great that you're all ready to start getting organized. i'm going to be doing a TON of organizing and cleaning this week! i can't wait for everything to be just perfect!

annie- you may be experiencing pregnancy related carpel tunnel syndrome. if you're retaining a lot of water, it can put pressure on your nerves and make your arms/hands go numb- particularly your thumb and first two fingers. i've had it off and on since first tri.

just woke up from a long, drooly nap. feeling a little better.

Yeah I have the numbness/wrestlessness in my arm from time to time too.

Oh really?
It's mainly my whole hand and some of the arm??

Hey Annie! I'm new here but I totally ready every page until your pregnancy was confirmed. Every time I looked at your test I kept saying to myself "I see a line". Congrats I'm so happy for u! I've been ttc for 2 months now. I'm expecting Af on the 23. I hope Af doesn't come. Good luck with your baby though. It must be a really happy time for u!

annie- i wouldn't worry too much about it. i'm sure it's perfectly normal.

hi, belen! welcome! hope your cycle is successful!

annie- i wouldn't worry too much about it. i'm sure it's perfectly normal.

hi, belen! welcome! hope your cycle is successful!

Aww thanks! Congrats on your pregnancy also! I can't wait until I'm pregnant.

thanks! i hope ttc goes really smoothly for you. hopefully you'll be posting your bfp here soon!

Hi belan!!!! Welcome!!!!!

Looks like u been stalking me which makes me feel important :)
Lol!!
I hope u get preggo quit fast!!!!!!
Good luck!!

Tell us about u..

Where u from how old are y'all?
Are u charting opks preseed?

(copied from my journal)

so i went to a lunchtime "meeting" at work today and was surprised with this...

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/524940_10100180132295637_1192388480_n.jpg

my grade level team had a little lunch for me. my coworkers are so sweet!

so today was my last teaching day until sometime in april. i'm so ready to put it down. now i just need to get through my 26 parent/teacher conferences during the week of the 29th and i'll really be good to go!

Awe how sweet!!! They love you!!!!

U have 26 meetings in a week? Holly crap!!'

School lets out in may so if u don't mind why even go back for a month??

our school gets out in mid june. it's really all about keeping my insurance coverage. morgan has two part time jobs, so he doesn't get coverage from work. i'll be carrying all three of us on my policy and i'll need to return then to keep my active status.

i know! 30 days!!!!

O I see!!
U get paid the while time though right??

I can't believe ur gonna be a Mommie in a month!!!!

i get paid from now until i get cleared to return to work. i don't get paid for the extra 12 weeks of fmla i'm taking. we'll have to use our savings for that.

Wow so u got to go 12 weeks without a check? Wow I hope y'all have alot saved!!!!

I wanna see a belly picture !!! I need to post one of me!!

we were saving for ivf, so we've got a little nest egg stashed away. hopefully we won't need to use all of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->