bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Oo I gotcha!!
Yea that would be nice if Morgan could pick up the bills and not have to touch that!!

Wow u know Michelle duggar off of 19 kids and counting?? She has been pregnant for almost 15 yrs all together!!!
I wouldn't imiagne not having a life are freedom are aching that long!!!! Wow

hell, i can't imagine going that long without having a couple glasses of wine with dinner!

I have totally been stalking u lol! I'm from Washington. I haven't used per seed and I have not been charting but If I don't get pregnant this month I will begin charting. I'm 21 and dh and I feel ready for a baby! i tried using opk but I kept getting negatives and when I finally stopped I noticed Fertile cm so I think I ovulated late this month like on the 15. Since I ovulated late I probably won't get a positive until I miss my period right?

your period wouldn't technically be considered late until 15-17 days after you o. when your period is due has pretty much nothing to do with how long your cycle is. it's all about your luteal phase length.

Hi..
Ur period is always 12-16 days after u ovulate... Unless u don't O then u don't have a period..

OMg she has the hiccups

I know I couldn't imiagne going that long with our a miller lite..
I told lance damn I can't wait to have a ice cold beer!!!

hiccups are so funny! i feel them in different places depending on how sprout's lying at the moment. it's o weird!!! :haha:

that's so funny to me. sprout gets them all the time. sometimes 2 or 3 times a day. they were so violent the other night that it woke me up! :haha:

Wow!!!
Well lances first cousins little girl came visit and we r close me n her mom so I decided I was gonna take her to the movies to see hotel Transylvania it looks so cute

sounds fun! i just have 15 more thank you cards to address and i'm done! :)

Well my cycle length is 24 days. But I ovulated on the 17 cycle day. That would leave me with a 8 day luteal phase. Do u girls think I just calculated wrong?

Possiable anything under 12 needs progestrone!!!
The only way to know for sure is whn u start charting..

Bex I haven't even started yet damn!!!

i just don't like to let it linger. it's been two weeks since my shower already and i want them done and gone!

belen- i'd say if af shows up on time, you might have a luteal phase defect. but like annie said, only charting will give you a true picture of that.

I'm going to start charting next month for sure. Where can I buy progesterone?

I'm just getting in the movie..
I want pop corn so bad but lance won't let me :( bc we just 80 bucks on food! Ughh

boo. what an ass. that would piss me off. i'm used to being the one who's in control of the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->