bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Lol.. Bc u make the money!
Lol I don't make crap!

The movie was cute the little girl is out she fell asleep on way home..

:)

sometimes it sucks to have to work, but i like not having to ask when i want something. i guess i'm a control freak like that!

Lol.. No ur not a control freak u just like to buy something when u want it..
I buy stuff too but never for myself.. For the house dogs r bentlie lol..

So last night at the movies I ate all kind of candy lol!!!!!
And this morning I took my blood suga just to see and it's 115 suppose to be 90 n under!!! Ooops!!

I'm so ready to give it up already and start my own routine n daily lifestyle back!!
Eat what I want drink alot of coffee and smoke!! Ughh!!!

Does it hurt when I have sex?
I dtd this morning an it hurt :(

i wouldn't know. we still haven't dtd since we conceived!

we had a pretty big earthquake and about 7 aftershocks last night. the initial one was a 5.3 and it was centered pretty close to us. tess just about jumped out of her fur! it was even big enough to get me up and under a doorway.

36 weeks today! one more week and i'm term...and i think sprout turns into a watermelon next week, but i'm not sure. :happydance:

i'm off to the grocery store and then coming home to do some more cleaning. the house is starting to look like our tidy, lovely home again!

Hey!
How r u?
Wow y'all still haven't dtd??

How does he release hisself? Wow he has will power!!

Damn that was a big earth quake!! I hope y'all are all safe!!

Omg ur so damn close!!!

Ill only be 35 weeks Thursday! Ughh

I'm so freaking swollen today it hurts!!!!

It's crazy!!!!

in the beginning, we weren't dtd because of the progesterone mess. after that i was starting to show and i just don't think he finds pregnancy particularly sexy. i don't think i look all that hot myself!

Lol.. I totally agree!! I feel the same!!

Omg I just started getting shooting pains downwards to my vagina!!! Wtf it hurt too

ouch! you have lightning crotch! it's caused by the baby getting into pelvic station i think.

Should I mention it to my dr?
I'm own my way now..
So how is ur day going staying in pjs???

i don't think it's anything to be concerned about, but it couldn't hurt to mention it if you're worried. is your doc doing internal checks with you yet? i'm having my first one thursday.

let me know how your appointment went. hope all is well with you and bentlie.

So my appt was same ole crap...

Put me on monitor measured belly took Bp and weight..
And next Monday they will start checking my cervix every Monday..

She told me on the 7th when I go on for my ultra sound well growth scan they are gonna decide if I need to be induced are wait till 39 weeks.. And they gonna say vaginally are c section she said she doesn't see a c section needed bc she isn't that big.. But she did say since my blood sugar looks so good they might let me go till 39 weeks.. But I have been fibbing on them.. So I need to start telling correct number.. If its high I always put lower so I don't get on trouble I know I'm wrong but.... ;shrug;

I told lance it doesn't matter about my numbers it really matters on bentlie.. How she is doing how big etc etc.. So yea...
I also get the swab done next Monday.. Lovely..
I got my flu shot today.. As well

glad things are looking good. but, yeah...you really should be honest with your numbers. you don't want to do anything that could hurt you or bentlie.

i've had a fairly productive day so far. i made an appointment with chp to get our car seats safety inspected, i organized the three boxes of baby stuff that arrived today (more are on the way!), broke down the boxes, got a pot roast/veggies into the slow cooker for dinner, did dishes, and started a load of laundry. now to work on my report cards for next week's conferences. phew! i'm gonna sleep well tonight!

Wow u go girl!!!
I'm just waking up from a lil nap! I didn't sleep well ughh!!!

So I'm gonna get up and go start supper
Hamburger steaks mashed potatoes as corn and possiable brownies...

I went and got groceries after dr and got a Hyde bottle of germ x for her room and a thing to put car seat on...
And two more crib sheets...

I have three loads of landury backing up... Im gonna do it all tomorrow I'm beat right now :)

i'm on my second load of laundry right now. babies need a lot of stuff!!!

Well I ended up unloading dish washer and folding clothes while supper is cooking..
I installed the car seat I got it in the middle so happy that's done..

Now when he gets home we going drop off our desk top computer to let his mawmaw have it...

sounds like you've gotten a bunch done! time to rest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->