bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

the pot roast is done, so we're about to eat some dinner. i cooked it with potatoes and carrots in a tomato-beef sauce and we're having some broccoli and rice alongside it.

i just finished up the reading portion of my report cards. i should be able to finish out the math section tomorrow and be all done with them.

Sounds Awsome!!!

U have 27 days to go!!

Go girl!!
No cramps are contractions ? What bout ur mucus plug?

i know! i looked at my countdown today and i was a little shocked to see only 27 days left. i've had some contractions off and on. i was actually having quite a few yesterday while i was walking around the grocery store. i don't think i've lost any of my plug yet. i've had a lot of increased discharge though. what about you?

I had alot of increased dc too..

It's so weird..
How does our body know its time??

I still got over a month!! Ughhhh

it'll go really quickly. and you may not go that far anyway...

it's really hard to say...you started having contractions a lot sooner than i did though.

But everything has stoppe even today dr said I wasn't contracting so that's ughh..

i hope i have a couple weeks left. i'd really like to make it to november!

Oh girl u deff gonna make it too nov!!! We so close to nov!!

i hope so. i still have a lot of cleaning to do. and i want to get through my conferences.

i'm getting to the point where i just want to know what it's going to feel like. does your hospital use the 5-1-1 rule for labor? where you don't go in until your contractions are 5 minutes apart and one minute long for one hour?

Hmm I don't think so.. She told me if I have 4 contractions in a hour to call r go in so that's what we gonna do...

I agree I wanna know is it going to hurt like hell??

I'm nervous about wiping her who ha wrong.. I wipe mine backwards and alwus have my whole life. I wipe baxk to front n ur suppose to wipe front to back but I don't feel clean that way..

but then your contractions would only be 15 minutes apart...hmmm. that seems weird.

wow...don't you get a lot of utis?

Yea they would b 15 mins apart by isnt that considered early labor??

No not really only had a couple in my life ..

most hospitals want you to go through early labor at home and not go in until you're in active labor.

...but i guess your doctor handles it differently.

it just seems strange. you could be in early labor for hours and hours. if you stay at home you'll be more comfortable. you can eat and drink whatever you want, shower or bathe whenever you want, and try to get some sleep without the noise of the hospital/monitors.

Yea ur right but I guess I would rather be there so I can call mom n she can make get four hour trip...
I dunno really I'm getting scared I'm scared its going go hurt and I'm not gonna be able to push

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->