bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

women have been doing this for centuries. you'll be fine. i mean, it's going to suck...a lot. but you'll be able to do it!

Yea ur right but what if I'm a horriable mom?
I'm so scared to fail her r let her down.. Like not being able to hear her cry bc I'm sleeping are not knowing when to add cereal to her bottles..

you have a monitor, right? you'll hear her cry.

as far as cereal goes, just ask your pediatrician. she'll let you know all about what to do. i would just avoid rice cereal and stick with barley because of the arsenic issue. and you'll have your mom for support. you're going to do a great job. and if you make mistakes (which we all will) they won't notice or remember. you'll learn as you go.

yay! the giants won! this means my brother is at the amsterdam airport waiting to board his flight to sf to catch a world series game. i'll get to see him on saturday!!!!

Yea ur right but what if I'm a horriable mom?
I'm so scared to fail her r let her down.. Like not being able to hear her cry bc I'm sleeping are not knowing when to add cereal to her bottles..

Aww thank u sweetie!! Thnk made me feel better!!!

Why is ur brother over there again??

Omg I bet ur soooooooooooo excited u get to see him!!!!!

How Lon does it take to fly back to us?

he's over there with a team of financial experts to financially restructure a european retail business. the flight is about 11 hours one way. i'm not even sure how long he's staying. probably just 4 or 5 days. i texted him when the game ended and he was already at the airport.

i think we're going to try to fly over there with sprout this summer. yep. i'll be the lady on the really long flight with the screaming baby.

Awe u must b so excited!!!!!!
Why did the faints have anything to do wit him coming homt

i'm really excited!!!

he lived in sf before moving to holland and he has giants season tix. he and his boss decided if they got into the series, they'd come home for a game or two. they're just spontaneous like that. once they took to weeks off of work to follow the who's concert tour from southern california to washington. he's the kind of guy who will just decide to get on a plane and go somewhere.

Wow!! I would love to be his wife all spontaneous like that that is so Awsome!!
We used to be like that don't know what happened though..

we'd probably be more like that if we had the money to just go running around all over the place! taking a last minute flight from amsterdam to sf must be costing him a FORTUNE! not to mention the cost of the series tickets and hotel room. being pregnant also makes it hard to be spontaneous. you always have to have a restroom close by. you can't sit in one position for too long...or stand up for too long. you can't fly without doc's okay in the third tri. you need snacks and water. :wacko: who can be spontaneous with all that planning???

Yea ur so right!! And then we not gonna be able to be spontaneous after baby is born too!

I feel like crap!

Conjusted sore throat I'm so tired went to store and go sprite and Raman noodles ughh

i'm tired too. i didn't sleep well last night. think i might need a nap soon.

Yea I'm trying to stay up another hour for blood sugar but I'm bout to fall asleep

i just woke up from my nap. boy did i need that! i probably should have stayed down awhile longer, but i had to pee and there's work to be done!

I just woke up myself lance is own his way home. He is going get deer food again tonight with his friend every Tuesday they go.. I was gonna go to bingo but i don't feel to good...

have you tried taking some tylenol? a hot shower might help. the steam might soothe your throat and open up your nose. :hugs:

I tried everything!!
I just feel like shit!!!!! I feel like a got ran over :(

aw, hun. just try to rest as much as you can.

I know..
Boy do I feel bad.. The little girl we took to movie Saturday today is her bday and they cutting cake at her house so her mom called us to go..
Well I'm sick and lance isn't here.. I feel like crap bc I can't go..
Lance told me to go for 5mins but I don't wanna get them all sick..
Ughh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->