bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Lol bout meat loaf we was just talking about that bc I cooked it :)

Crping seem to stop I'm still conjusted should I rest r clean?

if you're not feeling well, i say rest. you're not doing yourself any good making yourself sicker.

i felt like i was getting sick last week. i was congested and sneezing. i was getting really annoyed. i kept telling morgan, "if i'm going to get sick, i just want to get sick and have it done!" but it just lingered for a few days. finally it went away on its own without amounting to much.

i finished my report cards yesterday, so now i'm on to my at risk forms. then i just need to print everything out and i'm ready for conferences next week. i hope it goes quickly! i really sort of despise conferences. i know i should want to sit down and talk with all the parents, but it's so long and grueling. blah!

going to continue cleaning the house today. i've almost got it back in prime shape!

I'm so jealous ur house is spotless and mind isn't :(

Bet ur happy ifs all most all over with !!

tbh, i can hardly believe that it's almost over. i can still hardly believe that what i'm feeling squirming all over the place inside me is an acutal human baby. we have everything ready and in its place, yet i somehow don't believe that it's really yet! :shrug:

amd don't worry about your house not being spotless. i know in my mind as soon as we bring sprout home, everything's going to change. we won't have the time or energy to clean like we used to and we'll probably have baby stuff everywhere.

next week i'm going to start using my mornings before work to start making some freezer meals. i have my mom and my bil's girlfriend making some, but i figure with a new baby around, you can't have too many premade meals!

I hav thought about freezer meals but I came to the conclusion that either I can cook real fast are lance r my mom..
Either ill cook and lance will watch baby..

I know my house is going to be wrecked once baby gets here... With me mom n bentlie it's gonna get crazy!!

I know tbh I have been talking to benke like she is hear already.. And talking to her in the car seat..
I'm so ready.. I just wanna cry bc I wanna see her so bad!!!!

Everything is in its place the car seat is in the truck my bag is packed just got to throw some panties in there pads n phone charger..
Bentlie bag is packed .. I got her a outfit plus a Comin home one..

I took off her quilt on the crib.. And I'm gonna leave the bumpers alone untill she start moving around...

i just installed the extra car seat base in morgan's car, so we're all ready to go get them checked out by chp in the morning. i'm going to pack my bag today. i ordered morgan two new sets of scrubs. he can wear the bottoms with t-shirts of hoodies at the hospital and then when we're all done, he'll have a couple new pairs of scrubs for work.

Sounds lovely!!!

I'm craving Chinese food omg why!!!!

because chinese food is tasty!

we're going to one of my favorite japanese restaurants on saturday while my brother's here. i just wish i could have a little sushi.

I don't like that ! I think u can have sushi if its the cooked one

meh- if it's cooked it's not really worth it to me. i guess you're not supposed to eat it while you're bfing either, so i'm going to be waiting awhile.

I don't think I'm gonna breast feed.. I'm ready to get my own life back

i want to at least try. it's so much better for the baby because they get all your antibodies and it's so much more complete then formula. plus when you factor in the cost of formula, the weight loss aspect, and the fact that it helps your body heal from labor faster...well anyway, there are just a lot of reasons i want to try it. but i'm not one of those ladies who has a problem with people who ff. i can totally understand not wanting to go through the hassle.

I want to bc I want that bond but I mean if I don't breast feed I can start my life baxk to normal..
I dunno I'm gonna see..

you could always try it and stop if it's not working for you. and you can start introducing bottle feeding after about four weeks, so you don't have to bf all the time.

Well honestly I do know if I'm gonna like her sucking my nipple I think I would prefer pumping...
But my pump is very over whemling it's 2nd hand.. I guess I'll sterilize it tomorrow...

just an fyi that i learned in my breastfeeding class...a pump doesn't feed as efficiently as a baby. it always leaves about 5% of your milk behind. since your body only makes what it's using, pumping on its own will cause your milk supply to decrease instead of increase with baby's growth.

i was planning on pumping only too, but my class convinced me to do both. if you're going to do both you have to fully establish bfing (4-6 weeks) before introducing the bottle gradually.

oh my GOD! i just got the article you sent me. how gruesome! why would anyone do that?????

Bex so ur saying if I breast fed I do both nipple n pump into bottle but I can't bring bottle in for 4 weeks?? I would try it but I want to be able to formula feed as well right away...

That article is crazy shit lance told me about it he heard about it on the radio..... Crazy shit...

I'm bout to drink me a cup of coffee n try to clean ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->