bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

don't feel bad. it's probably best that you didn't go- for you and everyone else. you need your rest and i'm sure nobody else wants to get sick.

Yea I called her that's what she said.. Feeling a little better about not going..

Ugh got my ac on 66 and I'm hot!!

Do u think u dilated?

i don't know. there are a couple girl in the november thread who have been at 1 cm for weeks, so i suppose it's possible.

thankfully it hasn't been too hot here today! it rained yesterday, so the temp came down a lot.

Umm I wish we had a light that blinked when we started dilating!! Lol

Yea just cause I dilated doesn't mean ur in labor now. U can go for weeks at 1r2

I'm anxious to see if I am on Monday..
She said I got to get checked and do swab and blood work do u got to do blood work too?

they didn't say anything about blood work. just the gbs swab and internal exam. they don't usually do blood work at my ob office. you usually have to go over to the lab.

maybe they want to take a closer look at your blood glucose levels.

Maybe soo..
Do they retest for std ? I didn't have none then but just wondering if they would retest

i don't know...perhaps. i guess just ask when you go in.

i'm about to cook dinner. what are you guys up to tonight?

It's just me lance went to go get deer food he should be getting back anytime now.. I'm laying in recliner watching law n order sucking on cough drops...

Omg hope I see U stalking the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How r h hunnie!!!!!!!!!!!

oh is she???

hi hope!!!! i miss you! don't be such a stranger, hun!!! :flower:

Yea hope was signed on and reading up.. I dunno if she is now.. Hi hope!!!

hope she's going well!

dinner's almost ready. i'm hungry!

I just ate almost a whole bag of mixed apples...
I'm craving apples wow!! And I'm not a fruit person!!!

i looooooooove fruit! apples have tons of fiber, so maybe that will help out your usual situation.

we just finished dinner :)

Are u serious?

That could very well be why I been going more often?!!

Okay I'm having a few contractions R shall I say cramps?? Kinda intense at times it goes away n comes back :/

How was supper

yeah...apples have loads of fiber :)

sorry about the cramps. i was having some cramping sooner, but it was just the baby moving around in my pelvis.

dinner was good. we had meatloaf. it seems like every time we talk about cooking, i'm making meatloaf. morgan loves it, so we usually eat it once a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->