bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

and remember- birth marks are not going to make it hard for her to learn and be successful. they won't stop her from being able to play with other kids or participate in any kinds of activities she might enjoy. and above all, it's not something that's going to make her sick or be life threatening. she's perfect just how she is!

They said she might also have some kind of syndrome which is associated with red wine spots...
But the main symopthem is usually the spot on there face but she doesn't have anything on her face...

I'm just scared

i read about that too. are they doing to do genetic testing for that to make sure? i'm sure she's going to be fine. i know it's scary, but try to enjoy your new addition and spend time together as a family.

Yes in two months I got to go to New Orleans n do test...

But her dr don't think it's anything

if the doctor's not concerned, i really don't think you have anything to worry about. try to relax and enjoy this time! i'm so happy for you!

:hugs: i'm sorry, sweetie. is there anything i can do to help you feel better? anything i can research for you to get you info?

just let know if there's anything i can do. i know the options are limited from way over here, but i'll do whatever i can. :hugs:

just remember...everything's going to be fine. bentlie is healthy and beautiful!

Thank u sweetie!!

I have had her all day and don't want to leave her side!!!! I'm in love!!!!

This is a pic right after bathe..

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/8822BF6E-763A-434A-B284-F48FEAFB4ECC-3357-0000050F338AF897.jpg

annie, i just can't believe how perfect she is!!! she is so beautiful!

Thank you!!

I think she is Awsome too!!

I'm waiting on them to bring her in and i might try to breast feed

I'm released!!! Yay I'm hurting very sore but it was all worth it :)

Waiting on bent to get released

Congratz Annie she is beautiful hope u enjoy every moment with her cause it goes so quick.
Not sure if u remember me from ff my nic was tinkerbell i was having a boy we named him nicholas well he will be 5b months old on Monday the 12th November its gone so quick

wow! released two days early? you must be healing very quickly! that's fantastic news. you must be really anxious to get home where you can be a little more comfortable. were you able to try bfing? how did it go?

Oh girl ur getting so close!!!

i ended up not breast feeding
I'm still waitin on her to get released ughh

do you think you're just going to ff instead?

are you just waiting for the pediatrician to check her out? hope you can go home really soon!

The pediaturiane just got here and they came get her to check her out..
So ready to go home..

My mom is driving me insane pointing out to everyone her wine steins and crying and good lord driving me insane!!!

I'm ready for mom to leave sorry

:( why is your mom crying over it? annie, she's beautiful. i don't understand why your mom would cause you stress like that. bentlie's birthmarks are likely nothing more than superficial. your mom needs to stop acting like it's the end of the world and treat bentlie like the beautiful little girl she is. i don't blame you for wanting her to leave!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->