bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

on the bright side, so glad you guys get to head home! :happydance: you'll have to post a picture of bentlie in her homecoming outfit.

Well we are at Walgreens getting my Meds bc holly crap I'm in pain!!!!!!! Wow!! But on the bright side my beautiful little baby girl is in her car seat!!!!!!

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/093F5CF6-7BB8-40B6-8300-133F757F82FA-4567-000005D40389D55D.jpg

She was discharged from hospital weighing 5lbs 13 oz..

She has a dr appt Tuesday

she's so sweet and tiny!!! she looks like a little caterpillar all swaddled in her blanket!

hope your meds help the pain. you're gonna need a lot of help from lance over the next couple days while you're recovering. i know you probably won't get much, but rest as much as you can. don't overdo it and SLEEP WHEN BENTLIE SLEEPS!!!

Yea he is gonna have off till next Monday he goes back next Monday and then works till wesnday and have off Thursday fri sat n sun for turkey day so.. He is gonna help me and be around alot!!

When we hit a bump my belly jiggles and hurts like hell

i figured the drive home would be pretty uncomfortable for you. :hugs:

i'm sorry :( i wish i'd said something to warn you.

hope you're home now and feeling a little more comfortable. it's so nice that you got to go home so early!

oooh! time to change your bentlie tickers!

Yea I know..
So I un packed everything mom cooked supper and I took a shower.. Now I'm looking for my Meds

Yea..
I just took her first sponge bathe she turned beat red and was soooooo mad!!!!!!

I fed her and now I'm hurting so bad!!!!!!!! I'm bout to call labor n delivery n see if I can take two ..

aw. poor little lady.

i'm sorry you're sore. have you tried bfing or have you decided to go with formula instead?

I ended up getting breast wrapped I decided it was easier for me to formula fee :)

How u been feeling?
Contractions ??

i'm pretty uncomfortable. the last two days have been a bit difficult. my pelvis is so sore i can barely walk and i have to take lots of breaks between chores, so i'm just barely keeping up with the housework. other than that, things are going really well. i had one random contraction earlier today while i was folding laundry, but other than that, things have been quiet for days, so i expect i'll be keeping this kiddo in here until at least 40 weeks.

so how does it feel to finally be a mommy and have bentlie at home and be all together as a family?

Can't wait to see ur little one!!

It still feels fake ... I'm thinking bc mom is here still and helping mainly cooking cleaning etc washing clothes showing me how to bathe and dress her and all that!

I think one she leaves it will be so much more real...

Me n lance r hanging out in the living room drinking coffee at almost ten lol!!!

She doesn't eat till 11 so I got a while

Man I keep saying in my head that I waited for this day for so long n now it's over with and I want to be preggo again right now so bad

:hugs:why do you think you want to be pregnant again?

how long is your mom staying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->