bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Prolly just a week I'm not sure..

All I can do is cry bc I want to be pregnant again...

why do you think you want to be pregnant again so badly sweetie?

oh, hun. :hugs: you've got a lot of changing hormones going on right now and you have a lot of new responsibilities all of a sudden. plus you're sore and medicated from surgery. i'm sure this is all perfectly normal. you should pop over to the postnatal support area and talk about it with some ladies who know what you're going through.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/postnatal-support/

wish i could be more helpful, but i haven't been through it yet. :flower:

I'm good...

Had a rough first night ...
She threw up both feedings and it was horriable..
We was up together till 4am n finally I had to get mom bc I was hurting n needing rest

i'm sorry your first night was a little tough. you guys are all learning right now and i'm sure you'll all develop a good routine. hang in there, hun. i'm sure i'll be leaning on you for all kinds of first time advice when my turn comes. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's really fun though...

Look her first lil pants outfit
We bout to run to Walmart n get her some more newborn onesies n some mittens...
So I dressed her so cute..

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/01D94595-1599-44E1-904E-A2772D9C2328-5176-0000063AAB95F448.jpg

My feet n body is so swollen it hurts when I move my limbs it's ridiculous !!!!

she looks so pensive! how adorable she is. you must be one proud mama!

a friend of mine (who also delivered by c section) said she was swollen for WEEKS after delivery. her feet were so swollen, she couldn't even wear her flip flops!

Girl I can't even put my SLIPPERS on!!!!!!! It's horriable!!!

I am a very proud mom!!!!

i hope my feet don't explode! they're already swollen as it is! :haha:

someone posted this article and i thought it was interesting. maybe some of this stuff will be helpful should bentlie (or sprout, eventually) get fussy.

https://babycalm.wordpress.com/2012...y-your-newborn-is-only-happy-in-your-arms-30/

I feel like mom is judging bentlie bout her birthmarks and she told me I'm hateful to my mom now bc I have changed!!

Taking everything I got not to kick her out

Awe, Annie I am sorry you are having a rough time with your mom! I've heard from friends that it is a time that can feel a little "too close for comfort" - because even though it can be great to have our parents around after having baby, it seems that many parents seem fixated on the idea that they "know best", kwim? I would try to just ignore the comments right now. Sure, it was different than what you were expecting, but nothing about it is inherently "bad" or wrong or unhealthy. Bentlie is truly a gorgeous little girl!

How are ya feeling now? How is lance?

:hugs:

Ty hope ur so right I thought my mom would helped me but honestly think it would be better if she would just leave..
I mean oh well but it will all work out...

Wish she would just chill out!!

I love bentlie no matter wat she is so damn cute!!!!

Lance is good... He is deer hunting ATM but he shouldn't b much longer!!

I think my mom wants me to go to her house deep down but this is my life....

i'm also really sorry that having your mom around is difficult. i wish she'd just let the birthmarks go. maybe she's talking about something else, but of course you've changed. you've changed a lot. you turned into a mommy pretty much overnight. it would be weird if you didn't change. that doesn't mean you're being hateful. :hugs::hugs::hugs: hopefully she won't stick around too much longer.

how's everything else going?

hey annie- ashley started a new thread for oct/nov babies so all the ladies from our nov. due dates group can keep in touch. here's a link:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-groups/1396477-october-november-2012-babies.html

why would your mom want you to go home with her. my goodness. it sounds like she's having some issues accepting that you're a grown woman and a mom now. :hugs: hang in there. just like you, lance, and bentlie, she's learning a new role too and i'm sure things will settle down once she heads home and realizes that you're perfectly capable of doing this on your own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->