bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

So my milk came in today... So I decided to pump I got 70 oz ..
I'm gonna give it to her just to bc it's good for her but I'm so scared bc I'm on pain Meds but the dr said pain Meds won't hurt her at all its all safe...

Ughh I dunno rather to dump r not

oh...okay...i was like, damn! that's more than a day's worth of milk in one sitting!

try googling the kind of meds your on and see if it's safe. what are you taking?

having morgan look it up in one of his med books... stand by.

Thank u..
My lactation nurse said its all safe..
But man it's crazy I just don't see how

https://www.drugs.com/breastfeeding/oxycodone.html

basically do not exceed 30mg daily and monitor bentlie for excessive drowsiness or trouble breathing.

I went ahead and gave her 40 oz of it..
Even if it was just that one time she at least got the good stuff.. Kwim?

Yea..

Now I'm gonna see how tomorrow goes and see if this is for me...

Any ideas how to dry up fast?

i think you just have to stop pumping/feeding altogether and suffer through it. it's going to be pretty uncomfortable though. i've heard cool cabbage leaves in your bra are very soothing. lots of ice packs.

It made me feel weird and hell yea nipples hurt still even after .

Are u going to take pain pills after?

I don't want to but lance n mom make me bc I can barely walk at times

i'll take them if i absolutely have to- but really as a last resort. morgan knows by now he can't make me do anything i don't want to. i'll try to get by on just tylenol.

Annie have you made sure u have the right size nipple shield on ur breast pump cause if its to small it will hurt ur breast big time. I have pumped from the day my baby was born cause he never latched on to the boob

Yea I know that's how I was but if u have a section it takes everything to get off sofa out of chair omg ESP in bed!!

I been sleeping on sofa bc it's so wow sore!!
I'm gonna take a pic of my huge belly that isn't going away tomorrow..

Bentlie is sleeping let me try to close my eyes..

hope you got a little sleep, hun. it will take quite awhile for your belly to go down. just try to be patient with your body. it's been through a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->