bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Good morning ladies.,.

I went n gave up at 6am this morning and went to sleep while mom took over . We had a good night over tall though...

Lances grandma is upset at me bc I took MY child to Walmart to get me some clothes and stuff I needed..

I'm so tired of people telling me how to raise my child !! Damnt I know how to make the right choices for my child

i'm sorry your family is interfering. :hugs: sometimes nothing brings out the worst in your family like a baby. everybody has a different opinion on how things should and shouldn't be done. hang in there, hun. things will settle down soon.

I sure hope so..
I just agree with them and go on...
But I don't want it to cause problems between me n lance..

He has been helping me today...

He helped me stripped the bed to wash sheets and he vaccumed my floors for me..

i'm really glad lance has come around and been helpful with all of this. morgan vacuumed the whole house last night...must be something in the water! :haha:

i think agreeing or saying "thanks for the advice" and just moving on with things is probably the best way to handle it. no sense in creating confrontation.

i am so dried out today! no matter how much water i drink, i can't seem to stay hydrated! my feet are so dry their flaking and last night my lips cracked open in my sleep so i woke up with icky blood crust on my lips! right now i have my feet in socks full of body butter and a layer of lip balm a mile thick on my lips! sheesh!

Girl I went threw the same thing!!!
Try a pumas stone... I was doing it every bathe n it worked..

i'll have to try that. it's driving me crazy!!!! i'm so dry it feels like i'm about to split right down the middle!!!!

Yea the cold fronts are not helping either..

Ugh I just had to pump my milk!!!
My boob were so omg hard and hot!!!

They baxk soft now but my nipples r so sore!!!

I got a whole little bottle of milk only 2nd time pumping..

that's great that you were able to pump so much. just a little word of advice though...if you want to dry out, you have to stop and just suffer through it. pumping tells your body that you need to make more milk...

Yea I know but I'm still debating if I want to dry up are not....
I'm not sure i just did that to help ease the pain...

oh okay. :) how's everything else going? tell me something lovely about your new baby girl!

just took a 39 week bump pic. i feel huge. loading it to photobucket now...

https://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t405/bexxc/IMGP1154.jpg

Good I can't wait to see!!!!! Wow girl one week left!!!!! Go girl!!!

My baby girl is amazing!!!!!
She is laying on my chest right now on her stomach... I keep putting my face Agaisnt her face Nd head ...it's so soft!!!!!

Last night I was brushing her face with my fAce N she started sucking my cheek it was soooo funny!!

oh that is so sweet. i can't wait to see sprout's little face. it must be absolutely amazing to be able to hold her and touch her.

Wow girl ur belly is still so high!!!

Why is my mom driving me crazy and getting on my nerves??

Her n lance just went to dollar store and she bought all kind of crap to make dessert n shit and noone eats it.. And then asks me I need to go back to dollar store for a Pan to cook supper in.. I said no gas is high and ur no covered on insurance

Which she is but she got a brand new truck a yr ago and it's all dented up bc she hits all kind of shit...

But she always got to talk about people and driver insane....

Ughhhhh

It is very amazing!!! ESP when there all urs n u can do whatever u wanna do with them rather its holding her all day long like me are gathering her 100x a day lol it doesn't matter bc she is urs

i'm sorry :( how much longer is she staying? is there any end in sight?

i got a moby wrap so i can just wear sprout all the time. i just know i'll want to keep him/her close to me!

Oh btw I don't know if I told u but my water broke at 3cm on its own and it was the weirdest thing ever!! Maybe bc I was ready had the epi.. Like I was peeing on myself n I couldn't stop!!

Like she just said I need to go mail this bill but I'm scared someone is going to steal it so just do I raise flag n leave? I was like yea mom!!! I mean ughh come on damnt!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->