bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Yea she isn't leaving till Friday but daddy will be her wesnday!
Even the way she drinks her drink is getting to me

no...you didn't tell me that. i've totally been wondering what it feels like to have your water break. i keep worrying that every time i have to sneeze or cough i'm going to make it rupture! :haha:

i don't suppose there's any nice way you can thank her for her help and then just send her away??? probably not.

my mom asked me if i want her to come stay with us and help out for the first week or two. i told her i really want to try it myself first and if i need her i'll call. she wasn't offended at all...thank goodness. my mil hasn't asked, so i haven't brought it up. again, thank goodness!

Well I thought I would need more help but I got it....
No sweeties I laying there and all of a sudden I said o shit the epi worked already I just pissed my self well twenty mins later its still coming out so I called my nurse n she come check me and checked when she pulled out her finger it was like slim and gushed out! My belly got soft too!!!

No I can't ask her to leave bc everything I say she gets pissed off !!

She took that dessert out the oven n I said oh that stinks and she blew up!!!
I mean I can't handle this!!!'n

i'm so sorry. that sounds like pure torture. is she at least being helpful around the house/with bentlie?

Yes she is she cooks but I been cleaning still

Her on my chest

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/49CB3003-65BD-4F90-8CDE-5B59C7863C2E-5973-000006AB7C4B4EAA.jpg

aw! she looks so peaceful! what a sweetheart!

Well my boobs r really killing me so I decided to go ahead and wrap them with ac bandage really tight n hope they dry up

i just googled it and it says the pain/engorgement should start to subside after 2-3 days, so just wrap 'em and use ice when you need it. hopefully the process goes quickly for you...especially since you've only pumped a couple times. :hugs:

Yea hopefully!!

But then I sit here and I'm like awe now I can't breast feed.. It really sux but u have to pump 80 minutes a day... And they eat every 2 hours instead of every 4

yeah- the instructor in my class said you have to keep a really tight schedule when it comes to pumping/feeding if you want to be able to bf, but if you really stick to it, you can build up a great supply of extra milk for bottle feeding. hopefully, since i'll be home for 5 months, i'll be able to get a fabulous surplus going before i return and it won't be as stressful.

Yea well good luck..

We are at the er bc bentlie was is turning blue around her mouth nose area and they doing a chest x ray Rifht now and we waiting on baby dr to get here...

I have a sports bra on and my tits are killing me...
But we noticed when I do bf it threes bentlie off schedule

Hi Annie, just catching on your thread.... Glad to hear you seem to be settling in ok! Sorry about the pain....I'm sure it will get better with time :hugs: I still can't get over that Bentlie is already here...and she is so dang cute! How is lance adjusting to fatherhood?

Well I also wanted to pop I and tell you my good news, I got a bfp on Sat!!! :D
I've been testing every day and my lines are getting dark fairly quickly, so I'm feeling really good about that! Fingers crossed big time!

Xoxox

hope, i'm so glad you updated! it was so hard not to spill the beans all over this thread!!!! but i figured it was your news to share! and awesome news it is!!!! :happydance:

(from my journal)

oh...i almost forgot. i had a weird dream last night. i had sprout and it was...

1) a boy
2) already had facial hair
3) was about 6'5"
4) could stand up on his own
5) still couldn't talk or use the potty

i cried and cried because i wanted a tiny little baby to hold and i got a giant hairy manbaby. surely this has to do with our conversation about giving birth to a 30 year old.

OMG! Just read that post about Bentlie...my dang internet is so SLOW here i didn't get it until now! Argh! Annie, oh I am so sorry! I hope everything is OK with Bentlie!!!

Bexxc, that is HILARIOUS! I can assure you that Sprout will come out looking MUCH younger. No promises on the facial hair though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->