bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i know! pretty icky thought! the worst part was, i was having a really hard time loving him/bonding with him because of how he looked. i hope that doesn't happen irl!!!

i wish we'd hear from annie. it's been about 9 hours since she made that post. i hope everything's okay!

Really? Oh wow. I thought it was earlier today. I am really praying hard that everything is OK :shrug:.... :(

Re: your dream, it sounds like your subsconscious was just taking your daytime thoughts and running wild with them :) OR, maybe you're exploring some of your deep-seated fears. Which is pretty hilarious if that's the case :haha: But I'm sure Sprout will be GORGEOUS, and anyway, you'll love him not matter what he looks like ;)

as long as sprout's actually a baby, i think i'll be okay!

I think we can at least be sure of that! :haha:

How's Morgan feeling now that Sprout's almost here?

he seems pretty calm- which is really unlike him. i'd expect him to be in panic mode at this point. i think it's still really surreal for both of us. i can't believe we could be bringing home a baby any day now. i mean, sprout's in there. i've seen the u/s pics, i can feel him/her moving, but it still doesn't feel real. maybe that's why he hasn't freaked out yet!

Haha, it's possible that the panic could be in hiding...but I doubt it. I feel like with men, having a baby is like getting married. All the worry/panic comes at the beginning! Once they have either decided on it (marriage) or come to terms with it (baby), they just sail on through. Or at least that has been my experience with Jamie. I, on the other hand, seem to be the other way around. Super cool thinking about marriage/babies, FREAKED OUT as sh*t when I realize it's actually happening!! :haha:

uh oh! i don't think i've actually realized it's happening yet! hope i don't panic when they hand me the baby! :haha:

geez. i'm really wishing i had annie's cell number right now. i know that sounds crazy, but i really want to know that bentlie's okay!

:( I don't think it's crazy at all. I really, really hope and pray that everything is OK too.

i'm just trying to tell myself that they were probably all really exhausted by the time they got home and they're just trying to make it through the day on what little sleep they got. but i'm still worried.

ugh! this is like torture. she had such a rough time with her pregnancy and this is not exactly the smoothest start to motherhood. i just really want to know everything is fine!

i e mailed her. hopefully she gets e mail alerts on her phone and maybe she'll get back to us.

Hey..
Sorry I been sleeping we didn't get out the hospital till 5am and now I'm at the dr now with her...
They said it could be sleep Amina...

I'm in a horriable mood..

Ughh why is all this happening to me!!!!!!!!

Congrats hope!!!!!! So happy

thanks for the update! we were really worried about you. i'm sorry you're going though this. please let us know what the doctor says! praying for you guys! :hugs:

:( im so sorry you are having to deal with this annie. Ill be praying for a simple explanation & solution for you. :hugs:

They are admitting her to do 12 hour test on her..

All I can do is cry bc they have her hooked up to the oxygen tubes

i'm so sorry, sweetie. i know it's scary, but this really is for the best. if something's going on with her breathing, it's better to catch it early so they can do something about it and prevent anything really serious from happening. really great job getting her to a doctor quickly. you're such a good mommy! hang in there. lots of :hugs: and prayers and positive thoughts headed your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->