bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Bexxc is right, Annie! You are being a fantastic mom. Doing everything you need to do to make sure that you know as much about Bentlie's situation as possible. I always like to think that when it comes to health (and most things!) knowledge is power... the more information you can equip yourself with, the better you will be able to deal with whatever issues could arise.

:hugs:

Thank u ! I know it's the safest place but it breaks my heart bc she has wires hooked up to her everywhere and I can't hold her I can only feed burp and change her..
I haven't stopped crying yet..
Lance n my mom just left to go get me some stuff I need from the house...

just hold her little hand if you can and talk to her. hearing your voice will comfort her. :hugs: you're doing great. you're a really strong lady and you guys will get through this. in all likelihood, everything is just fine and this is just a precaution to make sure.

I hope everything is ok..
On the bright side the pediatrician said her birthmarks will prolly lighten up over time we might just have to see a dermotologist later in life..
He said he wasn't concerned about bout the spots ...

They drew blood from her earlier and there baxk to drew more blood... I'm bout to have a fit!!

This is the hardest thing ever!!!

that's great news about her birthmarks. :thumbup:

i know it's hard, annie. but the best thing you can do is be there and be strong for her. i'm sure you know that already. you're doing great. i'll be here all evening to keep you company. goodness knows i'm not going anywhere!

I know..
Lol how u been feeling?

I just feel like everyone is out to get me and hurt me.. This has been a horriable week!!
Me and lance has been fighting so much it's killing us..

i'm really bored today. morgan worked the noc shift last night and didn't get home until 9:30 this morning and he's been sleeping all day. i've literally been sitting on the couch all day because i can't do anything that makes noise. i don't want to wake him. my ass hurts!!!

i'm sorry this has been such a tough week for you. you're going through a huge change in your life right now and it doesn't help when people seem to be putting you under pressure. what have you and lance been fighting about?

Every thing..
U name it we been fighting I feel like my whole world is about to come crashing down!!!!!!

i know it doesn't feel like it, but i think it's pretty normal to be feeling like your world is falling apart right now. this could very well be the biggest change you ever have and ever will go through in your entire life. both of you guys are under a lot of stress and that's bound to bleed into your relationship. maybe just try telling him in a quiet moment that you're feeling very stressed right now, but you're going to try to be more patient with him and ask that he do the same for you. that's what i would do with morgan if i were in your situation.

Damn I don't know if I could sit on my ass all day till it hurts :) ur so crazy women!!!

My tits are rock hard and are hugeeeee!!!!!

i've had to get up several times and lean over my birthing ball just to get the pressure off my hips and ass. sprout's been so active today. it feels like s/he is trying to just burst out through my skin!

Awe I bet ur so ready to have him...

I'm waiting on lance to get baxk with dominos and my clothes so I can shower and relax..

yeah. i'm getting pretty anxious too meet my good little sprout. i just have to keep reminding myself that the more development on the inside, the better. so i'm trying to to rush things in my mind.

glad lance is at least being helpful with some of that stuff.

Yea..
Bentlie should be getting up within the next 30 mins to hour to eat and this is going to be very interesting

:hugs: hang in there. you're doing great. so you can't hold her to feed her then?

Yes I can hold her to feed her burp her n change her but that's it

well that's better than nothing...i guess. :( so are they doing a polysomnogram?

this is from a sleep education website.
An infant who has persistent breathing problems during sleep may need an overnight sleep study. This study is called a polysomnogram. It charts your child’s brain waves, heartbeat, and breathing during sleep. It also records arm and leg movements. The sleep study will reveal the nature of your infant’s breathing problem. It also will show the severity of the problem. The study requires your child to spend the night at the sleep center. A parent or guardian also will need to stay at the sleep center with the child.

It's sounds like the tesr..

I asked if its a sleep ampima test and they said yes pretty much if she stops breathing for a spilt second a alarm is going to go off n be very loud and wake her...
I'm so scared of the results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->