bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

:hugs: sounds like you had a pretty rough night. how'd everything go with bentlie's tests? has a doctor talked to you about the results yet?

doing just fine over here. nothing new to report. trying to keep up with the housework in between breaks. i know the day is coming that we'll have to leave in a hurry and we won't be coming back until there are three of us. i don't want to bring sprout home to a dirty house.

how are you feeling today? have you tested any more? still feeling pukey?

You're so very organized! Have you been enjoying your maternity leave so far? Will your/Morgan's parents come when Sprout arrives?

Not much happening on my end either. We had to drive to town (30 min drive) early this morning at 7AM to pick up Jamie's car - he had a block heater and his snow tires put on. Then he drove it to work. I stayed in town and got the oil changed on my car and our mail key copied at the locksmiths. Just finally got home about an hour ago and scarfed down breakfast! Now the dogs are napping and I'm catching up on B&B stuff before I get into my work :) Exiting stuff, I know :haha:

WELL, if you *must* know ;) I did test again. I can't help it when I have cheapie Wondfos still lying around! I only have 2 left, but about a week ago (before I had my BFP) I placed an order for some ICs (not wondfo - I was irritated with the ghost lines I had been getting), thinking that we would be TTCing again this month. So the stockpile will be replenished... albeit with a different brand. I also ordered a couple of those Detect5 tests, just cuz I'm curious to try them out. I've pretty much decided that I despise going for betas and that I'd rather spend my own $ on pee tests instead. So we'll see how that goes.

As far as my test this AM, looks pretty much the same as yesterday's test? :shrug: Trying not to read too much into it because I've heard that wondfo's don't register HCG increases as well as other tests. I'll upload a pic of the progression in just a sec... you can tell me what you think. Not feeling sick so far, but my bbs are feeling pretty tender this morning!

Here's the pic. I'm not too worried, but today's test does look almost a smidge lighter than yesterday's.

2012-11-13 11.17.55.jpg

Hi ladies ..
Well the dr came in at 7am this morning and checked her out and then left.. I have to go get my staples removed in 30 mins and bentlie is still in the hospital so my mom is staying with her ..
The dr should be baxk this evening sometime...
I slept from 7am mom fed bentlie at 9 and she has been sleeping since then....

Did the doctor tell you anything about Bentlie and how she did with the tests? What happens now?

annie- glad you guys have been able to squeeze in at least a little rest. hope your staple removal goes well today :)

hope- if your test is any light, i hardly enough to even notice. that could easily be a difference in the dye on the test or how dilute your wee was. nothing to worry about it. we all know how crap wondfos are for showing progression anyway.

i'm trying to get some more cleaning done today. tidied up the kitchen, folded some laundry, and i got one bathroom done. my back hurts, so i'm taking a break before doing the second and third bathrooms. then i'd like to get some dusting done, but we'll see how i'm feeling when i'm done with the bathrooms.

No nothing yet.. :(

I just ran into my ob in the hall at the hospital we stopped and chatted about bentlie and how I was feeling and she told me ill see u in a minute lol...

I told her I'm still in quit pain...

Bex.. Ur such a strong women...

I wish lance was here but he is at the house hunting :(

But I told him to go...

My boobs r rock hard I haven't pumped in 2 days is that normal?

Annie, :( Maybe she can give you something mild to help with the pain. It's been a rough few days for you and Bentlie. I'm sure a bit of rest will make you both feel infinitely better!

Bexxc, glad you can't notice ;) It really is pretty minimal. I'm really hoping it's nothing. Did you do any progression pics with Sprout?

You're so very organized! Have you been enjoying your maternity leave so far? Will your/Morgan's parents come when Sprout arrives?

both my parents and morgan's will definitely be coming to the hospital to visit once sprout is here. both sets of parents are actually closer to the hospital than we are. i'm hoping neither mom wants to come home with us. i don't mind visits, but i don't think i want either of them staying here trying to help. my mom is planning on making some make-ahead meals that we can freeze and use as needed. that will be wonderful! but i really want us to have a little space to feel our way around as new parents.

so far my maternity leave has been pretty much what you'd expect. lots of rest and organizing. now that things are pretty much in order, i'm ready when sprout is. :)

That's great Bexxc! Yeah, I've heard mixed reviews about having parents around after baby comes home! How nice that they are really close, though! I could do with some pre-made meals myself! Too bad both our moms live thousands of miles away :haha:

it's totally normal for the ladies to get hard. it's called engorgement and as long as you don't pump or bf, it will start to reduce over the next few days. it may take weeks for you to stop producing milk completely, but the pain and hardness should start to decrease really soon.

My dad is coming tomorrow and then they leaving Friday... I'm glad..
I'm actually very lucky mom decided to stay bc of all this that is going on... Don't know what I would do without her

Thank u bex..

I'm still wanting another baby so bad all I wanna do is cry....

Why do you feel you want another baby Annie? Is it another baby or just being pregnant?

That's great Bexxc! Yeah, I've heard mixed reviews about having parents around after baby comes home! How nice that they are really close, though! I could do with some pre-made meals myself! Too bad both our moms live thousands of miles away :haha:

it's a pretty ideal situation. they're close enough that if i change my mind, they're only an hour away from us and i know either one would come down to help us out.

Thank u bex..

I'm still wanting another baby so bad all I wanna do is cry....

i'm sorry that's the case, hun. maybe when you talk to your ob you should mention your feelings maybe she'll have some suggestions for how to deal with that.

Just got my staple out wasn't bad...

We talked about how I feel about having another baby and how I feel low she said its normal and I have to give my body 6 months to recover!
So I told lance that and he said hell no not for 5 yrs and now I'm crying again!!!!!!

I can't have sex.. But I want to I miss it... When I stop bleeding I'm gonna try...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->