bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

Aw, Annie :hugs: I think your doctor is probably giving you good advice. In most cases your body won't ovulate for a couple months (up to 6 even) after birth. I can understand how you might feel that way though. Pregnancy is a really, really big build up to something that is life-changing. So when birth happens I can imagine that there is somewhat of a let-down, because how we envision things is never exactly the way that they play out. In pregnancy, our babies are mysterious and exciting. When born, it becomes real. I don't know if that makes sense, but I'm just trying to say I can see how you would feel that you want to be pregnant again. I have had similar kinds of lows after exciting periods in my life. It is hard to get into "reality". :flow:

Hope u so hit the nail on the head!! That's excatly how I feel.......

Look at bentlie sucking her thumb ..

https://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k536/alexannie88/2C2AFCEC-6EAA-45C3-8B95-863E65EB2287-6930-00000751C7706900.jpg

Annie she is just sooo precious! Seriously, you have made a beautiful baby! :cloud9:

The low feelings will pass. Just take every day one day at a time. Soon you will start to delight in the little things like Bentlie looking at you and smiling and laughing. And then when you settle into a routine you might not want another baby for a long time! :haha:

We are here for you hun :hugs: Can't speak from experience but if you ever need to talk...

your body really does need to recover, sweetie. and you both need some time to get used to be parents and let your body heal. you've been through so much. and i don't think lance will want to wait 5 years. once he adjusts to being a dad and you guys find a routine, i'm sure you guys will be able to come to a compromise on planning the expansion of your family.

when do you guys expect to have the consult with bentlie's doctor? how has her breathing been?

Hopefully soon me and mom just got in a huge fight she is siting in a corner crying now!! I can't handle her anymore!!!

I told her if the dr says nothin is wrong with her I don't wanna hear another word about it an now she is crying saying she can't even talk to me.. And she is miserable and I'm hateful and she wishes she had her truck bc she would leave so I told her fine we gonna bring u home tonight!! Bc I'm miserable too!!!

:shrug: I don't get it!? What does your mom have to be miserable/upset about?! Makes me mad... I think it's time you guys were on your own so you can settle down and get into your own *happy* family groove!

Me too!!!!! I'm sorry to say I just wish she would just leave....

She is upset misserable bc I been telling her how the hell I feel for once and she don't agree!!

Um, sorry Mama, but you can't "disagree" with how someone feels! LOL! How you feel is how you feel. It's not a "fact" that is right or wrong. It just is.

Dr just left she has acid reflex and they gonna give her zantrix I'm so relieved

Lances grandma must think I'm sooooo stupid it's really cold outside right now she told me make sure u bundle her up when u go outside?? Unmmmm duhhhh I'm not stupid I no it's cold..

She also told me not to give her anymore breast milk bc it might be the problem

Oh YAY! You must feel like you have a huge weight lifted off your shoulders. So happy you have some resolution!!

Really? That's interesting about the breastmilk. Does she think it is an allergy issue?

Lances grandma said that.. She is very uneducated I guess she said also to put cereal in her bottle for good ness sake she is a week old hell no

Oh...lol! Yeah, that seems a little ridiculous considering she doesn't even have teeth! :haha: are you going to continue to give her breastmilk?

wow. i missed a lot during my nap.

annie- i'm so sorry your mom and lance's grandmother are giving you such a hard. time. i really wish your mom would leave and let you guys find your own routine. clearly her being there isn't healthy or happy for anyone. :hugs:

i think lance's grandma is very misinformed about babies. breastfed babies actually rarely experience problems with reflux and i'm pretty sure bentlie is way too young for cereal in her formula! you're doing things absolutely correctly. don't listen to her!!!

:hugs: hang in there, hun. thinking of you!

Thank Bex!!

I know I am but it's hard when lance thinks she is right about everything!!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"