bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

i guess on the feeding thing, all i can suggest is that you show him some information on when it's okay to introduce cereal (usually somewhere between 4 and 6 months) and the VERY SLOW process that should be used to introduce other solids. there's a lot of information out there that discusses how and when to introduce different foods to baby. i'm sure if you show him solid, sensible information he'll see that you're right. a lot has changed since our grandparents and parents were new moms and they just don't know/understand current practices. baby survival rate has been steadily increasing over the last...forever!...for a reason. we know more than we used to!

just please convince him that cereal is NOT OKAY yet. bentlie's digestive system and her swallowing abilities are not ready for that. it could hurt her.

seriuosly...breastmilk or formula is all they should be getting until MINIMUM 4 months.

*preheat oven to 400
*rub potatoes with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, wrap in foil, and poke a few holes in them with a sharp knive
*bake at 400 until cooked through (an hour to an hour and a half, depending on the size of the potato
*remove potatoes from oven and cut in half
*scoop out the insides, but leave enough flesh so the skin is still sturdy
*put insides in a bowl and mix with any desired toppings (broccoli, cheese, bacon, chives or green onions, chicken, etc.)
*put filling back in potato skins (they will be heaping)
*return to oven and bake until warmed through and top is crusty and begins to brown
*serve with desired condiments (salsa, sour cream, extra cheese, etc.)

Thank u sooo much lance is cooking me a steak and bake potatoe :)

Oh I no I'm not gonna give cereal until dr says its okay...

Lance is helping me cook n clean how sweet

make sure he adds salt, pepper, and butter to the stuffing mixture. i forgot to put that.

i'm pretty sure i'm getting the ol nesting bug. i had a major cleaning fit today and didn't really care how much my pelvis hurt. i realized how crazy i was being when i was laying on the floor wedged between a toilet and the wall and dusting the back of the toilet.

Last night was the first time we slept in same bed for almost two weeks it felt sooooo nice

don't be sad. you were so uncomfortable and miserable! :hugs: it's probably better that you didn't get that far.

Wow bentlie just turned blue almost black I was freaaking out..

oh my gosh!!!! are you still at the hospital or are you home now? is everything okay???

what did they say to do if that happened??? i'd be terrified, hun. :hugs:

can you call the hospital and ask? or maybe call your pediatrician's exchange?

good morning ladies!

annie- how's bentlie doing? did she have any more issues throughout the night?

hope- how are you feeling today? any more tests?

i'm off to my checkup in a little while. it's my last one before i hit 40 weeks.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->