bring on baby!! Welcome!!!

I am serious about trying to set up a meet up someday (maybe after life has gotten a little less crazy with the babies :)) - I'd fly to Louisiana or CA (or somewhere in between) to meet you guys!!

does my sanity slipping through my fingers count as action? i never ever ever after trying to long to get pregnant though i'd ever complain about this, but i'm sure this baby is never going to come out and i'm going to be pregnant forever. i am so very bored of this at this point! how ungrateful does that sound. i should punch myself in the face for ever thinking that!

Haha, it's completely understandable! After all, the goal of getting pregnant is to have a baby, not to be pregnant forever! You are waiting for the prize at the end of the *very* long rainbow! And it's coming :) Just a little later than planned.

Maybe Sprout will be a big hairy man after all ;)

that's exactly what i've been sitting here thinking. i've had a prophetic dream. my baby will come out a full grown man with facial hair!

:haha:

don't you just love the idea of a hairy manchild suckling up on your chest?

Good after noon ladies!!
I just woke up from a nap and fed bentlie..
She threw up a little bit prolly half a ounce not near the whole bottle she has been takin 2oz... She is gassy now :(

I'm waitin on mom to get here I might be able to sleep tonight..

Bex I totally know how u feel with being bored!!!!but enjoy it now there is no more me time!!!! Lol
Word of advice when they offer to take him to nursery at night when u in hosital accept it n rest!!!!! I didn't do it n it was a mistake :)

Dollar store went well

I hope she has gained some weight n I wanna talk about I hear so rattling in her chest at times but not all the time

the baby's going to room in with us. i want to establish a good bfing pattern right away. i figure the sooner we start establishing a routine, the better. i don't want him/her being brought to us on a set schedule instead of being fed when s/he is hungry.

the rattling may be from formula coating her throat.

Well Bex I have a solution for you... I just got off of a Skype convo with a friend of mine (who is on leave from our PhD program and probably leaving as well!), and she said that when she was overdue with her most recent baby and didn't want to be induced, she went for - here it is - acupuncture! And sure enough it induced labor. So, maybe something you might want to consider?! :)

Poor lil Bentlie! :hugs: She has had a rough little go of her first few days in the world.

lol...oh gosh! i don't know about that!!!! i wonder if our school sponsored acupuncture place is open on friday...

Well bentlie has threw up almost two hours after eating I'm not sure why.. Maybe her belly hurts??

She also threws her arms n legs while sleeping.. Any idea why?

babies have falling dreams a lot like people do. my mom said a lot of babies display that falling reflex you take off their clothes or they're not in a swaddle. you may want to try putting her in a swaddle sack or woombie when she's sleeping.

is she crying when she does that? she's probably just dreaming. the swaddling might help comfort her a little. i don't think it's anything to be very concerned about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->